Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Daxon

New Continent

How about a big mountain wall, cutting a continent in 2 very different parts, with only few passages. And you'd had to wear fur clothes in order not to freeze. The climate is an excellent idea but at the moment it has few to no influence on the gameplay. Icy poles would also be nice: with polar bears and polar rabbits (not in WS, its too warm), and ice caverns.

Grossbouff

184700[/snapback]

I would like to see polar bears. :D Considering there will be plenty of land opportunities for them on the second continent.

How about a big mountain wall, cutting a continent in 2 very different parts, with only few passages. And you'd had to wear fur clothes in order not to freeze. The climate is an excellent idea but at the moment it has few to no influence on the gameplay. Icy poles would also be nice: with polar bears and polar rabbits (not in WS, its too warm), and ice caverns.

Grossbouff

184700[/snapback]

The southern part of Irilion is..Polar, more or less. And, Roja said something about Penguins at one point, SisteMa.. xD

Edited by Hazor

yah... would be cool....

the southern southern southern and kinda eastern part is more of an ice than snow ^^

it'd also be cool to see draegoni monsters, not like the typical dragon everyone knows, but more of a crystal blue snake type of thing with a horn like a unicorn, and little cute wings, and big bulgy eyes :)

lol...

I'll get a concept soon.

Guest da_cool_1

How about a king of the hill pk sort of map? Rather than a hill/mountain, it could be a multi-leveled castle. There could be lots of monsters and of course they would get higher as you got to the top. The person who managed to stay at the top the longest would win the contest. I think it'd be fun to fight players/monsters to the top of a castle!

This ideas are amazing!!!! All are great!!! I sad myn you can see them i sugestions.Idea with castle is good but hard to do.You buy a castle and wath then?Watch it? I have a idea.You get a gold from people if they are happy with you.You must close the gates to protect a city from demons.Player must be more then 80 lvl to buy a castle.If hi sit in a cher game for him become like a srategy.He bildes a houses armies and send them into battles.Other player can attack him and took a throne but and citizens can become angry :) ....House is a great idea! Place where you can put sttuf,make pottions like your mini storge...And you can lock house...If you put a beg in a house he never gona disapere....Thets all

Guest CorfitzUlfeldt

A funny thing could be a map with a farm, a lot of farm animals, and a NPC-farmer standing there and complaining about everybody killing his animals for xp. :-)

Perhaps this could even mean the first diplomatic crisis between the two continents. The farmers association on the new continent complaining about all these newcommers killing their herd. :-)

Perhaps some sort of retribution. They pay mercenaries to appear in... say... Portland, at a rate proportional to the herd they've lost the previous day.

Edited by CorfitzUlfeldt

I know, a water-city hovering in the skys. It's a elevated city floating miles above the sea, and the city is a system of canals that magically act like moving roads, example, one canal moves right, one moves left, then they meet at an intersection, then go down after the intersection, and you can use boats, enter one boat, if you're on the left going canal, it goes to the next boat to the lef, same for going down and up and right. There also we could implement the water-fire.

I dont remeber where but i read a story in wich a npc talked about pirates, why not develop a bit more this pirate idea!?

Some island maps with some boats to travel between them, and PIRATES to KILL hehe, and some gold treasures to find, mabe some hidden chests with magic stones inside. It would be great.

i would prefer adding 2 castles and

1 contains animals

2 contains monsters....

it should be half secret....

like if it has a city in it which is safe it should be seen on map but ALL the other areas should be dark so you will explore the land urself instead of looking at the map

need pk map with 2 big castles with lots of towers and some underground ways to get from 1 side to the other for good tactics ;>

Not sure if this really fits but what about making another Wraith because i think that is the only reason why people are mostly on seridia is because there is no place to spend your pickpoints on irillion and you need pickpoints :)

Edited by KibblesAndBits