Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jjk

Multi-person kills/Fellowship

What if you had to make a "felloship" in order to kill animals with more than one person on the same animal.

Where the XP would be shared and you have to issue a fellowship and recut people untill they cancel it or log off.

yeah and ganging-up on ppl 2

and summons of 2 players dont attack each other if allyed

mayb do an ability to gang-up on stuff and an allys screen that you write down the player's name and your pets wont attack him(but they can attack u if he dont write your name

why dont we make it so if you right click on a player it brings up some stats about them and if you click more it asks if you wanna ally with them or join thier "fellow ship" as you call it. if you ally with them then your summon mosters wont attack them and if you click on the combat button and then an ally if says they are your ally, this why you cant attack your allys, and you can also attack the same moster as them.if you join thier follow ship then you also share the gold you pick up with everyone in the fellow ship and the leader of the fellow ship walks over the bag and get to chose who gets what.

Yea ya so so need a "fellow Ship" in this game, its just so sad to watch your buddys die to some crap animal that you know you could slay with one hit but no, you cant jump in and help you just have to watch your buddy get beaten to death, i dont care who gets what when the creature dies hell i wouldnt mind even if ya make it so if ya team up nothing drops i just want to be able to fight off that Goblin thats attackin my friends

That's a load of Crap. There is already enough GangBanging going on as it is. As it is now, two or more level 30+ players go to PK maps, picking off other players half their level left and right and on the odd chance they do meet someone higher then themselves, one weakens that player and the other swoops in and makes the kill. In the first player loses anything, the second will come along and pick it up plus more.

There's a Reason that you can't attack another Player or character already in battle.

thats kind of a weird idea.

yes, i agree its unfair for low lvl ppl who arent in a fellowship thing.

mabe there culd be a seperate arena where ppl choose teams of like three ppl and then have a 3v3 battle.

??

i think it would be a good idea as long as there were restrictions. Such as i would say you wouldnt be able to attack anyone under or above a certain level in compairison to your charector also you wouldnt be able to double team antone within so many levels of you

how bout in pk areas u cant make a "fellowship" but in non pk u can.

whoever attacks first should get the stuff from it i mean they did have it first rite? and only ppl from certant lvl ranges can join.. lets say its based on combat.. any1 in ur fellowship can only be 5 levels above or below the creator of the fellowship..

Don't base it on combat only - all skills should count, maybe combat/magic/summoning a bit more as harvesting/manu etc, but don't leave a skill out.