Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ssommers

SELLING STEEL AXE CON. BOOK!

ok, because you are new to el i will tell you, steel, iron, tit axe con books are only worth 300 to 500gc max the most expensive book you can sell is the gen axe book, thats worth a wooping 25k to 30k or even more, im not sure of the correct price because it depends on the buyers, also do a price check (pc) on the market channel in game to check how rare the book is, so that way people don't laugh at you when selling on the market forum, i hope this helps you out

lol since he is new your trying to rip him off? steel is 40k(points finger at hiko!) *roflmao*!!

Edited by Euric

ok, because you are new to el i will tell you, steel, iron, tit axe con books are only worth 300 to 500gc max the most expensive book you can sell is the gen axe book, thats worth a wooping 25k to 30k or even more, im not sure of the correct price because it depends on the buyers, also do a price check (pc) on the market channel in game to check how rare the book is, so that way people don't laugh at you when selling on the market forum, i hope this helps you out

168599[/snapback]

hey, i'm looking for a few metal books and i wante dto know how can i use the market channel? i di '#jc 3' but now how do i talk to that channel and also do a price check? i typed in '#pc' and nothing came back.

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out how on the mainpage. srry! :P

Edited by Carpathius