Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mr.Mind

Complaints About Rich

Its not a negative outlook.  I hope I wait forever.  :)

177954[/snapback]

I would like to add that i HAVE NOT seen or heard of any actions by the higher level RICH people that would warrant an attack. I am still surprised this thread is open, its time to let it die.

Hmmmm this seems to be an ongoing thing I hvaent played EL for about 6 months because Ive been at school but ppl are still trying to bring RICH down I must agree that it might be because RICH is the biggest guild and that people are trying to find ways to bring them down, now please lets stop this.....jealousy makes u nasty!

Holla to all RICH members.

Frogkill: LMFAO looks like no-one likes rich.. just as i thought

Well...

( a ) the last eight posts by non members were all encouraging (and some were from surprisingly respected members of the EL community! Thanks:) )

( b ) I'm doubting everyone from the game posted here - in fact I'd suspect that most players saw the title and didn't follow up the thread if they didn't have a complaint to make.

( c ) If you have a complaint please make it!:) oh and back it up with some sort of evidence.

As far as I know there's only one player in the game who has a problem with any of my actions. Ok, maybe two. I make an attempt to ensure that anyone I deal with in the game has a pleasent experience - which is exactly what I would like. I play the game to have fun and my personal way of doing that doesn't involve scamming or bagjumping other players. It doesn't involve making enemies unless someone gives me no choice in the matter. I've dealt with a lot of the people who have posted legitimate complaints on this thread and I would say that, hopefully, without exception none of them feel that I have ever done hard by them.

My point is that any guild, even that paragon of virtue RIVA, is made up of individuals. You can have the best possible guild policies, the best leaders and the best members - but if one goes bad there is no way to know unless you witness it or are informed of it. If you have seen RICH guild members creating a problem inform MrMind, I'm sure he'll be happy to address the situation. If you're just going to try (badly) to snipe then please go post somewhere else.

It's not constructive and frankly not terrible mature.

<edit> Edited to include spaces between ( ) and letters cos of pesky smileys appearring </edit>

Edited by gadai

Apparently there are still guild leaders out there refusing service to me based upon reputation.

This is understandable, yet unacceptable. Their logic is ok, but the reasoning seems to be inaccurate. Is there some new imformation that I am not aware of, or are these people simply working off of old info?

Or even worse yet... is this a personal vendetta? I can guarantee those who are making these claims have had ZERO experience working with me, and no negative experiences from my guild. As long as there is no evidence presented to support your claims, I will ignore your opinion.

You all know who you are.

Edited by Mr.Mind