Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mr.Mind

Complaints About Rich

lol, jimmy thats the funniest thing I ever read :rolleyes:

If there is no evidence of this, I'll take it as just spouting steam

And im sorry mr mind i cant give you examples because I no longer have my old chatlogs, I know it sound convinient but I never thought to save them. :-\

I have some simple questions.

How many RICH members are labeled as [unwritten] rulebreakers in the outlaws forum? None.

How many RICH members are considered these kind of people? Apparently all of them.

lol yeah im with you on this CYN :) but from what I say if you really want to improve your reputation your are goping to have to prove to people that you are a good guild, I'm in riva and we have a very posative repution with like every other guild in the game, but we work hard to do this we have VERY stick rules and if you break them your out of the guild straght away, I can see you are trying to do this and then main thing to do this would be to get the leaders very sure what the rules are and be very strict about it. Also if someone in your guild causes a problem (like they scam somone) it woould be in th best intressed of the guild if you talk to the person that they scamed and apagise, or even better replase the stuff and kick the member from the guild, that will really show you are trying you best.

Good luck with reforming you guild :P

it woould be in th best intressed of the guild if you talk to the person that they scamed and apagise, or even better replase the stuff and kick the member from the guild, that will really show you are trying you best.

168330[/snapback]

We've been making people do that.

Riva, quite honestly, must be the most friendly guild there is in this game.

Well the only real complaint i had about RICH is gone now (bankkzz aka my stalker) But I have also noticed that you guys do accept any player, and aren't very selective and that tends to cause a problem.

When recruiting, try having the new prospect talk to several higher ups in the guild so that they can get a feel for the noob...then give them a trial period (which i believe scarab suggested) This way if they don't fit in at the end of that period, there are no hard feelings (hopefully) and they can move on..

I have never had a problem with Mr.Mind, he has always been courteous to me (maybe cause im female :D), but I do see lot's of your guildies that are disrespectful and just pains in teh arse (i actually would like to throttle some of them)

I do appreciate the fact that you guys are trying to clean up your image, and I hope that you are successful :D

Edited by LadyWolf

i've ment a few RICH guild members and what i think the problem is. They have too many people in the guild. I've read a few other posts and 1 said that they let people in no matter what. If they do that, you might be letting in alot of bad people who annoy the heck out of other people! That off coruse causes bad rep. for the guild. The guild needs to thin out it's numbers and get rid of people who are completey disrespectful and childesh.. just my idea to help the guild. :D

ps- what is with the spam of insults? ssh. got nothing nice to say, don't say it. I'm trying to be nice as i can here suggesting what might be wrong while other people are being as bad as they can. :(

We got rid of bankkzz a long time ago. He annoyed me just as much as everyone else. Trust me we're booting out the bad guys. Don't tell me the guild is too big to handle - too big for one person to handle maybe, but there isn't just one person who can deal with everything.

We've been doing that with recruiting... the trial period was the first couple weeks they were in the guild. No one seems to understand that.

Edited by Mr.Mind

Just fyi...When I created Silk, I let anyone with a level 20 in. That was the point of the guild. And yes we had some bad people once in a while...but that's a risk you take. On the other hand, we took these newcomers, trained them, taught them the rules, encouraged team work and sent them out to other guilds as (i hope) better players. Rich accepting anyone isn't the problem...it's once those people get into Rich, how they act.

Yeah the problem with them spending there trail period in the guild is if they do something wrong they have YOUR guild tag next to there name, noone knows how long they have been in the guild they just know that they have your guild tag and it will bring down the reputation of RICH, 1 thing you can do is make sure at least one person in your guild knows a new recuit and have said to one of the leaders he seems like a nicee guy, if not telling you for sure he is a nice guy, but if you dont like that then talk to the player for abit before you let them in, maybe get them to come to a place out of the way so there not actually playing the game, this way if they done really care about getting into your guild they wont borther wasting there time.

Oh and thank you Mr.mind for your comment about Riva being the friendlyest guild in the game, coments like that are what makes being in riva so special, I wish you all the best with bring your repputation back up, and I hope everyone else that posts will respect what you are trying to do and post suggestions if they have a problem not just insules as it really doesn't help anyone

QJ is right.. dang. It's not that letting anyone in makes you a bad guild, it's how certain players act. You can't expect everyone to be perfect, but you do owe it to others to atleast give them a chance. Even if only one chance.

The RICH leaders should address to their members exactly what sort of etiquette they should follow. DARK should follow them in doing so. If anyone on these two sides needs someone to help them try to fix their problems, I can help. :(

QJ is right.. dang.  It's not that letting anyone in makes you a bad guild, it's how certain players act.  You can't expect everyone to be perfect, but you do owe it to others to atleast give them a chance.  Even if only one chance.

168447[/snapback]

The worst thing about "letting anyone in" is that many of the high level players are the most annoying and disrespectful people I have ever met. We're not necessarily looking for good players. We're looking for good people. Game skills are not an accurate measure of character. Anyone who believes that they are, is well, a noob.

heh mind.. sup...

1 rich has no outlaws on the fourms.

2 shivar leave rich alone you bullyyou attack people on sight if they look bad.

3 mr mind is a good leader he handles things good he helps out people.. not once did he turn me off when i asked for help(im not even in rich)

4 the mass amount of people in rich is just fine.. more people are working raisnig stats and helping each other out. this is not a band of people like 30 master players. its like a small city.

5 i love rich and forever will and the next person who says some thing like they are annoying or newbs think about how you were once and ask yourself why am i bothering... is it becuase im an idiot?

heh mind.. sup...

1 rich has no outlaws on the fourms.

2 shivar leave rich alone you bullyyou attack people on sight if they look bad.

3 mr mind is a good leader he handles things good he helps out people.. not once did he turn me off when i asked for help(im not even in rich)

4 the mass amount of people in rich is just fine.. more people are working raisnig stats and helping each other out. this is not a band of people like 30 master players. its like a small city.

5 i love rich and forever will and the next person who says some thing like they are annoying or newbs think about how you were once and ask yourself why am i bothering... is it becuase im an idiot?

168536[/snapback]

well mrmind is a great leader but its hard to forgive the old one which some ppl need to get over some dont like how tis going i do have problems with some things about it but i do have to say mrminds handling in the best way a person can

We got rid of bankkzz a long time ago.  He annoyed me just as much as everyone else.  Trust me we're booting out the bad guys.  Don't tell me the guild is too big to handle - too big for one person to handle maybe, but there isn't just one person who can deal with everything.

We've been doing that with recruiting... the trial period was the first couple weeks they were in the guild.  No one seems to understand that.

168422[/snapback]

1)I never said you had 1 guid leader who was completey in charge... I would go insane if i had was in charge of a 30+ guild :lol: .

2)Good thing ur booting out the bad people but once again, those people get angry and because of a possible great size, they spread rumors and people beleive them because of the number of people.

3)Yeah. Bad people not getting in will end the bad rumors.. but maybe a few questions before they join? yeah know, get to know their personality before they join? If you get good people coming in and not the bad, the rumors won't start if bad people don't get angry at guild after being kicked out if they were never kicked...

ps- I beleive RICH is a good guil. :) . but take care of the bad people.

About letting in the good people. Bad people can lie enough to get in, even if no one knows.

Bankkzz was a good person when we let him in. He hadn't done anything wrong at that point. Then he started acting like a jerk, so we kicked him out. After a few weeks of guildlessness (spent harassing RICH), he promised his ways had changed, and we allowed him to come back. Things were fine for awhile, but bankkzz began to return to his ways. We booted him for a final time. Then he spread rumors, paid for pkers to hunt us, created lies... That is just one example.

Bad people not getting in will not stop the rumors. Bad or good people stopping the spread of these rumors will stop them.

Edited by Mr.Mind

yeah off coruse bad people are gonna lie. its cause they are bad. :lol: . hard to beleive its just bankkzz thats creating the trouble. u sure nobody else u kicked out has a grudge agaist RICH?

note-i love it how i been in a bunch of clans as a leader (and even game master for that matter) and i know about this subject to no end..

yeah off coruse bad people are gonna lie. its cause they are bad. :lol: . hard to beleive its just bankkzz thats creating the trouble. u sure nobody else u kicked out has a grudge agaist RICH?

168564[/snapback]

Some of Rebel's friends. Some of chickengeorge's friends....

Some people who joined dark after I booted them. :huh:

Edited by Mr.Mind

Also, no one is required to respect the player based rules, only the game rules.

The exscuse of every scammer, and scammer sympathizers.

Anyways, This topic is starting to get a lil flamey.

The exscuse of every scammer, and scammer sympathizers.

Anyways, This topic is starting to get a lil flamey.

168618[/snapback]

Its not just an excuse. Its the reason that there are so many scammers in this game.

I don't see any flames.

In the interest of fair play, I am reporting that today a RICH guild member returned a death bag to one of my guildies. In it was a mm cape, among other things.

In the interest of fair play, I am reporting that today a RICH guild member returned a death bag to one of my guildies.  In it was a mm cape, among other things.

168812[/snapback]

I'll take that as a compliment, coming from someone who refused to allow us to host a contest "based on reputation". :D

ahem ya... i hope the reputation of RICH is restored to a good descent money making guild.

Edited by Euric

ahem ya... i hope the reputation of RICH is restored to a good descent money making guild.

168905[/snapback]

Eeek! Capitalists! :)

Guess they'd still be on my pk list :P;)

Eeek! Capitalists! :P

Guess they'd still be on my pk list :P  :)

169266[/snapback]

It was explained to me that we are actually closer to communists than capitalists. ;)