Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MythicDragon

Stats

theres this stpid idea on another game.

if u want to buy lvls i would say about 1000$ or something like that not 4$

just buy lotsa stuff from the EL store and use it to gain levels ;)

;) Should be able to buy stats  :D  :)

4$ for 1 level of any skill of your choice  :lol:

167523[/snapback]

No way, buying items is one thing, but you do need to level your character by yourself.

This idea was tried out... once. Almost every single player on the Forums reacted negatively. It created a hailstorm of furious flames that lasted for about two weeks.

Never again.

-Lyn-

Never!

If it's ever done again, I'll quit.

OH!! i know i know! lets make another server completely pai (20$ per X amount of time to play on it) with absolutely no difference from the free server whatsoever on the features etc only everybody there can use paid races and cahnge their name and apparace once each X amount of time and also pay Y$ for raiisng any attribute they want by 1 point! i mean , think of the incredible community this selected place would have! :)

</sarcasm>

Yea right.... next thing you know someone will be selling an 8" French Fry on eBay...

Oh <bleep>, i've been outbid  :D  :P  ;)  ;)

168054[/snapback]

:ph34r: That link shocked me, I will never be the same again.

Some people think that I am so radical when I say that the whole humankind should be aniquilated... New day gone, a bit less hope to find inteligent living beings in here.

I feel sad. :(

:P That link shocked me, I will never be the same again.

shocked........i thought all the shock would be gone after all the I saw jesus in my toasted cheese sandwich crap. I don't understand why jesus/mary etc. like to "appear" in a bunch of trashy peoples edibles and such. The sad part is that people actually buy these things. Damn rich people with nothing to do with thier money.

Yes, and is so sad that damn rich people take fun spending money on a french frie or a "sacred" cheese loaf in place of taking it saving a starving boy/girl or promoting science and culture.

The humankind is idiot by nature. :P

I feel sad.  :(
The humankind is idiot by nature.  :P

Though I would say there is less "Intelligent Life" on the planet than rationally there should be, I wouldn't go that far about things. From a certain perspective someone could say that getting Neg'ed out doesn't promote a whole lot as well.

There is at least one or two of us somewhat intelligent life forms around. I say being a rational and reasonable person either inspires others :) or really pisses off the stupid ones :P:D .

possibly the stupides idea ive ever heard of

you should feel ashamed

168399[/snapback]

Is that with me?

In case yes, I will only say that, sometimes, people make things that make me feel ashamed, but ashamed of the humankind.

People die starving and other people buy a french fry by 200$??????????

Isn't that sad??? If you find it funny, well, all for you.

Ah! another thing, I have my opinion, you have yours. If mine is stupid nothing makes sure yours is better. Please, be a bit more polite.

Edited by i92guboj