Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Reza*o*

Backeyed_devil Is Bagjumper

Ok i was trading with bag with one of my frineds in dp storage sudeenly thsi guy came and he stole 4k chrysantemum from teh bag and he just called me noob and he swered at me and he didnt give teh flowers back! i want my 4k flower chrysantemum back plz !!!!!! and thats outlaws!!!

i pmed placid and i asked him to help me but he kind of ignored me .......

so plz get my 4k chrusantemum back from him tanx.

Reza :)

placid can't do much, bagjumping is against player rules, not game rules. posting here is all that can be done about people breaking player rules (and they get added to PK lists, people don't trade them, etc)

bagjumping is jumping on to someone elses bag. so that can't be deathbags

bagjumping happens when bagtrading (very bad idea, especially in storages) or when sitting on a bag and (accidently) walk off it (sit_lock helps here)

bagjumping is jumping on to someone elses bag. so that can't be deathbags

bagjumping happens when bagtrading (very bad idea, especially in storages) or when sitting on a bag and (accidently) walk off it (sit_lock helps here)

167441[/snapback]

Bag trading is a bad idea? How else do we trade large amounts of stuff without going to the trade window a million times?!?!?

well u mean he did right ????

167446[/snapback]

no, just that it's not illegal. it's certainly not nice, and posting here so people can be warned and attack the person is right, but the mods can't help

Bag trading is a bad idea? How else do we trade large amounts of stuff without going to the trade window a million times?!?!?

167447[/snapback]

well... excluding that, get a large carry cap. even when buying FE in bulk, if you have the cash to buy huge amounts, you probably have the level for a large carry cap. yes, I know, this isn't great.

there should be storage trading in the next version to solve this issue

and if people must bagtrade... do it somewhere like TG storage, where there are few people around... any populated place is asking for trouble (no, not saying he deserved it)

ttla are u blackeyed_Devil or his freind ???

167453[/snapback]

err, no... I happen to be on your side, I don't like bagjumpers. I'm just pointing out that the mods aren't there to deal with issues like bagjumping, scamming(except newbies), etc

Oh ok i thought u are him  :)  :)  :)

167456[/snapback]

heh. check out my stats. I don't need to bagjump, I can make everything I use (except capes)

Still, The guy jumped his bag during trading. And it is agaist the rules because it is stealing while its in the middle of trade.

well... excluding that, get a large carry cap. even when buying FE in bulk, if you have the cash to buy huge amounts, you probably have the level for a large carry cap. yes, I know, this isn't great.

there should be storage trading in the next version to solve this issue

and if people must bagtrade... do it somewhere like TG storage, where there are few people around... any populated place is asking for trouble (no, not saying he deserved it)

167451[/snapback]

When is the next update coming out?

Ok any way do i get my flowers back or not ?

167462[/snapback]

Yeah... sit by chrysanthumum in your favorite spot with excavator cape on, and haul 4000 to storage.

Still, The guy jumped his bag during trading. And it is agaist the rules because it is stealing while its in the middle of trade.

which one? rules list

When is the next update coming out?

167463[/snapback]

sometime after it's finished. I'm not a dev, I don't know. posting in the forum by other devs suggest it could be only a month away though, which has a few of us excited :)

At first, it was only 2k (not 4)

second, bagjumping IS allowed

third, you shouldn't have stepped off the bag

ttla can u plz stop giving ur opinion on my post tanx !!!

167470[/snapback]

1. Man, if you didn't want to know other players opinion you shouldn't have started that topic on forum.

2. Bagjumping is not illegal, it's not against any in-game rules. The only thing you can do to bagjumper is add him to you pk-list, announce all plaers that the person is bagjumper and be careful when he is around with bagtrading. (No, I'm not bagjumper, frankly, I really don't like bagjumpers).

3. Takin deathbag is not bagjumping. It's not nice, but it's also absolutely legal. (And nope, I'm not doing it).

4. Asking mod for help in case bagjumping is senseless (vide point 2). (No, I'm not mod neither).

5. The thing you should have asked Placid to make something was probably swearing and and offending you in pms/local - it's against rules.

6. Stop attacking people just because they don't agree with you or have slightly different opinion (ttlanhil just said bagjumping is not illegal - nothing but truth).

Hmmm.... man, so many people were bagjumped/stolen/scammed/etc. Some of them lost really expensive stuff, so better calm down and pick those 2k/4k/10k chrysanthemums - it would take person with capacity at 10 about 1 hour in PL near holy apple.

Regard

vanyel

first, he swered as well so i got really angry and i startarted swering.

second, i want to see u if this happens to u then we will see how u react!

third, U mean he did right thing to bagjump me???

Reza :blink:

third, U mean he did right thing to bagjump me???

Reza :D

168220[/snapback]

Nah, as I wrote, it wasn't nice. I wasn't talking about rightness or not of his action. As i wrote many times in this section - stealing from people in game is equal to stealing in real life - and I don't want to have anything in common with thieves.

Myabe I was a bit harsh, but you had attacked ttlanhil for pointing out the fact that bagjumping/scumming (except newbies) is absolutely legal - it makes me a bit angry.

I didn't want to offence you, if you took my words as attack for you then I'm sorry

regards

vanyel

At first, it was only 2k (not 4)

Shock Horror! Thats still-what- 20 trips to storage for new players?

second, bagjumping IS allowed

Yes, it is. Just not a very nice thing to do!

third, you shouldn't have stepped off the bag

I'm sure he realises that now