Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bakuron

Jacoblin.....uber B*****d

Mispost! Server VERY laggy, took ages to upload my post, and accidently posted the same thing twice as a result! Doh!

Edited by MarantZ

You must be kidding Kala. Stealing is stealing. No more comments.

167402[/snapback]

So some kid picks a flower from your garden and runs off with it, another kid steals your car and drives off with it.......so thats the same is it?? They both should serve the same time in prison?? Or they should both have their right hand cut off?? Hmmmm........ :D

my exclaiming you dont understand principle is not an insult...its a statement of fact.

this thread has nothing to do with "severity of the crime"...i posted a bagjump and people have problems with it.

i think the answer to your "weird huh?" question is simple; what a gigantic generalisation....and no i did not insult you, i merely suggested you dont understand principle.

you obviously didnt appreciate the diffculty i had with getting the flowers and the frustration i (and others) experienced, when they were stolen....and of course, how could you, as you seem perfectly able to harvest 1000 flowers in 10 seconds :D

this thread has nothing to do with "severity of the crime"...i posted a bagjump and people have problems with it.

People don't. People have problems with equating all crimes of theft as the same.

i think the answer to your "weird huh?" question is simple; what a gigantic generalisation....and no i did not insult you, i merely suggested you dont understand principle.

Er, no, what you said was: clearly you dont understand the word principle...please look it up in a dictionary before replying. Notice the bit in bold? Thats insulting.

you obviously didnt appreciate the diffculty i had with getting the flowers and the frustration i (and others) experienced, when they were stolen....and of course, how could you, as you seem perfectly able to harvest 1000 flowers in 10 seconds

I'm a newbie myself.

And I notice - you STILL havent addressed my point about the core issue.

theft is theft is theft is theft.

however, what was taken was something of VALUE to me, it wouldnt matter if it was a stick of bread, if it was of VALUE to the person stolen from that is all that matters.....

....what makes this worse is that i pleaded for the flowers back and Jacoblin refused.

and finally, i did not realise everyone would be so sensitive and for the supposed insult;

"please look it up in a dictionary before replying" (merely a sardonic request)

i apologise.