Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ghandi

Omfg Halakermaker!

Guest Ghandi

Ok, nothing bad here, mod please destroy this forum

Edited by Ghandi

DO NOT LET HALAKERMAKER INTO YOUR GUILD!  He is a lieing, scamming noobie who uses guilds until the time is right, and then you pay the price of haveing him join.  Earlier today, when i was not on, one of my guild members logged on and went to train.  Halakermaker sent a pm to meet him at the arena to kill some weaker people.  They were all in the arena, when Halakermaker quit the guild and trapped them in.  He attacked my guildmate, after he just reset.  He lost a bpc, tit sword, steel chain, 5 br's, and alot more little stuff.  It's not the stuff that makes me ticked, its the trust.  Think twice before letting him in your guild, and i wouldn't trust him as far as you can throw him, the nerve of that scammer...And he's not getting off the hook with just a post on the forums!

166684[/snapback]

Pardon me for asking, but how did he quit the guild? If he was kicked he may have been justifiably upset and lashed out due to anger.

If he left the guild himself, then it was pretty good forethought to wait exactly 11hours and 59 minutes to go into the PK area..

Please clarify how he left, and under what circumstances. Half a picture is worse than nine at all.

He was in the arena, did #leave_guild, and attacked them...

166724[/snapback]

So is #leave_guild instant now? I thought it took 2 ingame days..

So is #leave_guild instant now? I thought it took 2 ingame days..

166881[/snapback]

2 days to join another guild ;D

Guest Ghandi
Halaker may be an ass sometimes but hed never do this, what it was like, 1 vs 10? he isnt stupid

166908[/snapback]

No, he asked 1 person to come to arena, the rest were training. When he got there, they were both in, and halaker did #leave_guild and attacked him when he was in. How lame is that? would you want someone like that to join your guild?

Guest Enyo

I know exactly how you feel.. it's the trust. that's what chickengeorge did to me, also. he had 3 of his char in our guild, Hc.. i was in kf and knight_paladin, one of the chickengeorge's char came into kf with the Hc tag on and then he quit the guild while on the map so i couldn't know and he attacked me and killed me on the spot. even after that incident, he continued to keep his chickengeorge and ohohok char in our guild and was pking me each chance he got. once, i sent a gm to the guild to say where i was in a pk cave and then the knight_paladin shows up to attack me, luckily a guildmate had warned me in advance. yes, it's the trust issue and you're right, why would anyone want someone like that in their guild because if they did it once, they will do it again.. it's all part of who they are. people like this are bullies and probably in real life have been bullied themselves, so they feel the need to bully others in order to empower themselves with a degree of self confidence. so sad but true.. in my case, i've been harassed by chickengeorge aka knight_paladin aka _rick_james_ aka b3nh3 aka a zillion other names for 2 months all because of me saying that a mutual friend whom i had helped allot bagjumped me. it's become so severe and to the point where at times i wanted to quit. it's sad that on a simple game like this, there are those with high stats who feel that they can abuse others by bending the rules and even breaking them and that all must bow down in fear. i won't submit to terrorist tactics, not in reality nor even online in a simple game like this. i'm too much of a fighter to just give up, even when I feel like quitting, i don't. i think it was cowardly of halakermaker to do what he did, betraying and vilolating the trust of his guildmates. if he did have a justified reason to want to PK, there was a more honourable way to do it than to resort to sneaky rat like tactics. but what he, chickengeorge and others like them might not realize is that there is a karma snake waiting to devour the rat.

Edited by Enyo

Guest Ghandi
but what he, chickengeorge and others like them might not realize is that there is a karma snake waiting to devour the rat.

167489[/snapback]

Exactly! what goes around comes around. God keeps score, and you'll get it halakermaker...Just wait. If its not ingame, it will be in real life, but it will happen.

Exactly! what goes around comes around. God keeps score, and you'll get it halakermaker...Just wait. If its not ingame, it will be in real life, but it will happen.

167548[/snapback]

That goes for you as well, Ghandi. <_<

By the way, I would like to let the mods know that halakermaker has admitted to me that he is breaking the rule about muling. PM for details.