Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyWrath

The Spawn Owner

couple things here.....

1)as stated before there are other spawns

2)wtf are you posting this here for.....its just askin for flames and rampant stupidity......YOU KNOW IT....honestly i dont say much on these forums for that reason...now quit being stupid and settle this like a man an not a child looking for attention and sympothy =P

3)as far as Enyo goes....i can think of many times where she kept me from just killin everything cuz somebodies being an ass and told me to not harm people who have been stupid....but sadly im not a good listener so i more often i did it anyway..

*edit: its 2am....spelling sucks =P

Edited by GreenGanjaKing

Guest Enyo
Lol johnny, 3 things u should do, first put her on ignore, serp her spawns, and steal her death bag to piss her off.  Like CG said she is impossible to win an arguement with when i try to train or PK she just harasses me for hours with PMs and GMs full of BS

166689[/snapback]

yep, you are so good at that..harassment, aren't you? that's exactly what you've done to me for 2 months and without provocation but now you're banned so i can have some peace at last. :ph34r:

furthermore, i had you on ignore for a very long time. never pmng you and even created a new char just to get away from you but then you joined my guild so that was pointless...

you apologized and i thought that you were sincere but some things never change and that is usually a bully such as yourself. so sad. im shocked to see this post when just the other day you pm me asking me for help to get you unbanned.

Guest Enyo
LOL JW I knew who you meant as soon as i started reading your post. I have been on her "I'm gonna train til i can whoop you" list since my son's (and my) friend PKed her with one of my son's characters. She and my 14 year old son, who is about the same maturity level, abuse, harass and cuss at each other non-stop. Me i just ignore but still get accused of the same with her using the excuse that my son is just a figment of my perverted split personality. Sadly ignore only works so long as she keeps changing her name. Take it from me you will never win an argument with her, but then again the father part of my split personality is a poor parent in her eyes so take my advice at your own peril. BTW talking to her guild leader will do no good as i believe he is just afraid of her verbal onslaught as most people and i do not blame him. He is just a young guy looking to have fun without too much hassle which is as it should be. Sorry if i have offended you shivar (no disrespect was intended). good luck JohnnyWrath  :ph34r:

166680[/snapback]

you know if you really are a father as you claim to be.. we were friends at one time until you allowed your son to abuse his char and abuse others and you didn't seem to care. i never once told you that i would pk you but i think it's interesting that you said since i did say it to your "son" . shivar is NOT afraid of me and despite what you may think of me, i actually do have some few friends on EL who have taken the time to know me and i think that most players on EL would say that i'm very respectful to them as long as i am also treated with respect in return.

Guest Enyo
Althought I agreed with JohnnyWraith at the time of my first post, I do not anymore.

Yes I think it's wrond to "steal" a spawn.  Ussually if someone comes to where I am training I will A) Leave and come back later or ;) Fight faster :ph34r:

No I dont think Enyo thinks the spawn is hers (i.e. Enyo KNOWS she does not own the spawn)

I have had my problems with Enyo in the past, but I am willing to give her a chance. 

Jezebelle said in a different post that she does not like when people judge someone because of rumors.  I agree with this. 

Enyo already has a bad rep regarding spawns and pwning peoples PMs :blink:

166706[/snapback]

thanks jane for your post.. it's so easy to misunderstand one another in text and especially online with language barriors, culture, etc. i want to take this opportunity to clear a few things up.. i've NEVER once felt that i nor anyone "owned" a spawn. i think that some of us do become territorial over our spawns and perhaps we shouldn't. it's part of the game.. the agression, the competition, etc... who knows.. kala pointed out something: when we were all noobs, we seemed to get along better running after the wolves and gobs, rabbits, rats, beavers, etc.. there was no such thing as spawn stealing and i never heard it until i started advancing in levels.. it was then that i began to learn these unwritten rules of the game.. created by the players..

but i do remember my first days on EL.. i was running around the place with curious eyes.. like a small child. i was harvesting every single thing that i could. i was happily selling my meat and furs to the local tavern for cooked meat, lol. i remember the first time that i bought wine and realized that i couldn't drink it. i have many good memories of those first days when everything seemed more innocent, fresh and simple. i also recall the day that i learned about bagjumping.. lol. when you first arrive to EL, there are bags all over the place..Like mana from heaven.. literally, some with bread and gold, lol. so we all go around picking up bags.. i eventually found my way to a storage place.. raven.. it seemed so exciting to see all of the people gathered there.. anyway, i found a bag and thought.. what are these worthless vials but there were so many.. so i thought i would keep them like everything else i found. it turns out that the bag was part of a trade and i just happened to step on it at the wrong moment..then i was accused of bagjumping, lol.. i remember it like yesterday when a mod told me to move from the bag or i would be made pkable and i also remember how angry i was because i didn't know what pkable was first of all and second of all.. i did nothing wrong.. hence the lesson began on bagjumping and spawn stealing was soon to follow...four months later..the lessons are being revised, re-evaluated and updated...first lessons aren't always the best ones to learn..

Edited by Enyo

Your version of the story is complete garbage........but it does make you sound so kind and innocent.

The FIRST time we met I, not you, was training. You walked in and stood there, and I said "do you want me to PM you when I am done?" and you responded with "no, I will wait". I said fine and you sat there and waited. I finished and left.......you stayed the whole time.

Our second meeting was later that same day. You were training and I came walking in. I started to wait also, but then you demanded that I leave because you "like to train alone" . I said "but you waited while I trained", and you said "no I did not" ......but you did, and I have the screenshots of the console from our first meeting. Later you admitted you may have went AFK, but whatever, you were there.....

You then die......I get a quick PM that says "I hope u enjoy my deathbag", and I PM back "I am standing on it waiting for you, no worries".......then you start telling me how it is all my fault you died and blah blah blah, and that is when I first got irritated.

You come back, and I give you your bag, and you demand I leave. I say " you waited on me, and I just want to wait my turn" blah blah blah, I say "I will go outside if you wait outside next time I am in here"......you won't agree, and just say you don't bagjump.

So I go outside to wait by the statue, and evilEd, who was NOT inside, comes walking up, we exchange a little small talk about how there's a long line for ogres anymore, then he goes inside. I never really thought he knew you at that time. I sit and wait outside while you train.......I trust EvilEd is a good enough man to verify I was sitting outside waiting as you asked.

Who do I see come walking up? It's you, you died again and came back. I go in and say "you can't keep dying and coming back because you could buy more potion on the way" Since you did not kick out EvilEd, that's why I said "something is fishy here".

In my mind after you sat and waited for me earlier that day, I figured I would sit and wait for you patiently as well, and we could have a nice little system going..... YOU are the one who ruined that. You are the one who PMed me, not the other way around, and then you started blaming me for you dying because you had to type.......deny any of what I stated here so that I may post screenshots and prove you a liar. I have screenshots of my console from our first meeting on.....I've been online since 28.8 modems were the ^%$#, so I know how people are online.....screenshot everything.....such as this classic line about how you like to share........

share.jpg

as I stated.....you think you can leave get potions, or die and come back, but everyone should leave you alone for hours at YOUR spawn. I have 8 pages of console screenshot ready and waiting for you to call me a liar. Your story was lovely BTW.

I really just wanted to blow off a little steam because I was frustrated.....that's why I posted, not to have a public argument.........I left out names, and just was discussing it, but you want to play me as the bad guy and then you spew out this "I am an innocent flower" garbage........anyone with an IQ over 20 knows what you are doing here in this quote.....

i do remember my first days on EL.. i was running around the place with curious eyes.. like a small child.  i was harvesting every single thing that i could.  i was happily selling my meat and furs to the local tavern for cooked meat, lol.  i remember the first time that i bought wine and realized that i couldn't drink it.  i have many good memories of those first days when everything seemed more innocent, fresh, and simple

seriously, did anyone fall for this blatant attempt to stir emotions and seem like the innocent one? It's a game where we kill each other.....not a revisited childhood where we are blowing the "wishes" from flowers in spring.

Edited by JohnnyWrath

Guest Enyo

johnny, why don't you show ALL (not bits and pieces that are taken out of context) of the conversation beginning with the other day when you came in there and took over and why don't you show me pming you to give you the spawn and the fact that i wasn't even there an hour, actually.. yes i said i wanted to be there for hours, doesn't mean that i would. if i leave to get potions as EVERYONE does and come back and there is NO ONE there, why do YOU have a problem with it????!!!! Actually, EvilEd was on his way there before you and I ever spoke but I guess you may not realize that other people ask for the spawn besides YOU, lol ??? Give me a break, lmao... you are not the only one asking for the spawn and I'm not the only one using it... for the most part, I don't have any problems with others using the spawn and nor do they have with me... you just have a giant chip on your shoulder and you don't even see it.. all of this over a spawn.. and the thing is that I don't even care anymore because this is getting to be boring.. im not making myself sound innocent, maybe you just weren't listening to me before because you were too busy calling me a bitch and dictating to me how to play the game even when i was actually trying soooooooooo hard to be nice to you by telling you of other spawns, etc.. and finally just left even before i was finished just to let you have it and even waited for you to get there so no one else would take it not that you deserved my kindness because you certainly did not and obviously didn't appreciate it at all.. otherwise you wouldn't have started this stupid post in the first place and please do me a favour and get over it and drop it and just let it go and move on... if you want the spawn, just take it because i really don't give a damn, ok.. this thread is stupid.. i also think it's so funny that you spent time filling your pc up with screen shots. i think that you need to get a life, seriously. i don't take screen shots and maybe i should but what's the point.. all over a game, lol........ OMG!! this is crazy. one more thing johnny or whatever your real name is .. mine is Ginger btw .. just to bring some reality here.. perhaps you should read back over your own chatlog to see that i was really nice with you and you were the one who over reacted and then after your over reactions.. i was peeved to say the least but still was nice with you.. nice to PM you to come get the spawn.. notice everyone he doesn't mention that... i did it both days with him but he doesn't mention it.. he doesn't mention one nice thing about me because he came here to rant and rave and paint me out to be a vixen when i am not. i guess i'm just suppose to take it and say nothing as you virtually slap me around despite me showing you kindness.. you know what mr johnnywrath.. SHAME ON YOU. say what you want here and show your stupid out of context screen shots but you and i know that the real truth is that you have a serious chip on your shoulder or you had a bad day and you just took it out on me. you knew that i've posted here on the forums about controversial topics so you thought that you could have a go at me too and that everyone would beat on me with you.. you thought it was safe to attack me, someone who may not be the most well loved person in the game but i tell you what, i might not be well liked or i might be cause i really don't know if i am or if im not.. but i know im an honest person and far from a liar and you are doing now.. and i might be outspoken or opinionated at times but im not a wicked person and im actually very nice and giving if one knows me and im nice to most people as long as they are nice to me too and give me respect too and when im rong, i have NO problems to admit my mistake and apologize but this time im not wrong although i did try to make a sincere effort to make amends with you but you, mr johnnywrath is the one with the problems and you don't even see it. finally, drop this nonsense now because it's just a waste of time. if you really want to fight, meet me on the PK map. that's really all i have to say because i know that you are just going to post and attack me more and this thing will just drag on and on and on and on and on and on and on like the never ending story. please drop it and leave me alone........... take any spawn in EL that you want because i don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE more thing, you want to be right.. OK BE RIGHT AND LET THIS GO. fin

Edited by Enyo