Eternal Lands Official Forums
Creepin_Death

Guild Leaders

You have SegV's interest.

WE also are a democratic guild, so the final decision will come after an internal discussion. However I doubt if there will be any objections.

I could look at adding a !ELLG tag to the messengers also.

Guest Trojan_Knight

I dont know if ideas are wanted or not.. But this is how i would do it or for what reasons i would do this sort of thing for. But before i go into that.. ~LE~ is still thinking this is a great idea..

Reasons an ideas for such a thing..

)Possibly be a way to "somewhat" control market prices. If enough guilds are included w/ enough people (memebers) we could fix market prices somewhat or tweak it to more peoples likeings. Specially some of those that are crafters , manu's etc.

)we could settle small disputes between different guilds. By first talking them out, in a meeting for example. Rather than flaring the other guild about it in forums, or market channel.

)If previous came to war, if possible, instead of having complete guild A fight complete guild B, instead, we could maybe have the smaller guild to choose to either back out of complete war, send small squad of maybe 4 people to fight on behalf of their guild, or send one person as an all mighty warrior of that guild. To represent them. But all this must be decided during meeting, rather than a surprise war.

)Form a great alliance. That will not back stab others. As some guilds in past have, or have had actions be opposite of words.

)Give each guild, with 2 representatives a equal voice in meetings..

)provide info about members or people that scam or bag hop or etc that are not to our likeings.

I also have many more ideas about this sort of thing that could be usefull. But I dont want to list them just yet.. Only cuz im trying not to be a thread pirate. If yall would like to hear more of my ideas. Please let me know, in this thread.. I would be happy to do so..

Peace

Trojan Knight

Guest Ghandi

Count LeeT in, and if you would like, i can set up forums for guild leaders and such to chat in, and post the meeting logs for leaders that missed the meetings...but sounds great!

-Judeboy aka Ghandi

P.S. I will make a new foums name :P

For some reason your ideas remind me of The League of Nations, and if you've taken history you know what happened to it.

lol :unsure: i know what you mean

sounds like a great idea, but i cant speak for the rest of my guild (i wonder if my guildmasters have even seen this?). ill discuss this with them and see what they think.

im interested in what you mean by regulated market prices. its sometimes hard to make a decent margin on what you trade, and im wondering how tight and conformed these new ELLG market prices and rules might be.

Ujio, SCO

Edited by Ujio

Glad so many guilds are interested. I would like to have a meeting this Sunday 9am pacific time. I know we are all on different time zones so I will try to convert this for anyone who needs me too. I hope all the interested guilds can find a person to represent them who can make the meeting. If a lot of people can not make this time we will have to reschedule so make sure you track this thread just in case.

I would encourage for the first meeting a guild leader come (or someone you trust 100%) because this will be where we plan how this organization will be utilized and make up guidelines. After I propose we have 2 representatives assigned from each guild. You can choose if you want to represent your own guild or assign a member. This way its not someone new every meeting and we all get familiar with each other. Plus being 2 there is a better chance at least one can make it.

Everyones input will be heard here and if you want to help organize everyone can or (MrMind) if you would like to have others organize and you just join that is fine too. :)

For those of you who are still not sure come and see if this is something you and your guild will be interested in. We will not be a governing body or something you will be required to pay dues too. We will simply be a tool for each guilds to use.

I'm on my way out to work so I have to end it there but if anyone has questions post them here or ask me in game. Hope to see you all soon.

Guest Trojan_Knight

Im basically open to any time frame just about. But I am only wondering one thing.. And I hope i dont sound like an idiot, lol.. But is this meeting going to be here in the forums. Or is it going to take place on the game itself?

As for my suggestion in the above post of mine about somewhat regulating market prices.. To break it down. I would say that yeah, no one can really make any profit off a iron sword for example. But if ya make all the items ya need for one, an do it all yourself. And then sell it for 200-250 thats 200-250gc for example ya didnt have, nor did ya spend on anything. Yet though if ya buy 1 item, ya begin loose money. Or if ya feel that the iron bars for it are worth more than building a iron sword out of, then sell the iron bars an dont make the sword. But please do not take this as a flaming or etc. Just more less as examples on different ways to look at things.

Now controlling the market is easier said then done. Because not one leader for example has complete control over their guild. On what who said what, when or how. We're not baby sitters, an all that is understandable. But if each guild could have every single person in their guild. Follow guildlines onto what is sold for how much. And they never or almost never go +/- that price. Then that item in suggestion, will be controlled by those people that are willing to go the extra step to ensure that items selling price remains as it should be. Maybe alot of items need to be raised in prices, while others may need to have prices dropped. Like a efe for example in my opinion. 6.5k i think is a lil high for one. 4k-5k sounds more reasonable possibly. Then a tit long price if wasnt dropped as often as it is. Could be worth 5k for example. But even with it being dropped often. The price on it could be raised by us. And then, we have how many total people so far in on this, including complete guilds ? Thats alot of people saything that this costs such an such price.

And those that were not included in on this. Would honestly really have no choice but to pay those prices. Because its always majority rules. Now Im not trying to start an arguement or anything like that. These are all just suggestions. I know for the most part alot of people starting out, or people that like to fight will be most hurt by market price changes. Yet though, if their in a guild. In my opinion, their guild should be helping them out. Im not saying this will control prices inside each guild, because it shouldnt. This should only be a suggestion, for prices that are in public ie- market channel.

Well thats a little more info on my ideas on the market ordeal. Since i seen one person possibly one more, lol.. Talk or suggest about my ideas on that. But over all, its just my 2 cents.. take care.. .

Peace

Trojan Knight

Guest Nasser

Creep,

great idea! I noticed my guild leader and hopefully we'll send one rep to the constitutional meeting.

Nasser, ~dm~

Just a few Time Zones

GMT is 16:00 or 4pm

central time is 11am

Eastern time is 12 pm

Also I think we can have the meeting in WSC meeting hall unless someone knows a better place to have it. I am open to suggestions.

Good idea, PSN is game to try it.Get more info and rellay it back to the forums ide like to get more info on this topic though

175343[/snapback]

After we have the meeting I'll make the site and post a link in a new thread for guilds to sign up. All the things we decide at the meeting will be incorporated into the site some how.

thats what i was gonna ask about lol. good to know some sort forward thinking is involving itself here :P

another question:

is there going to be a President or speaker of some sort to keep the future official ellg meetings in order? and do we get to vote on it, or are you claiming that role creep cos you thought of it lol?

Guest Trojan_Knight

In my opinion. I do not think that a person being a labeled president or ect would be a good idea. And Im not saying this for bad reasons. But for more of a thought of that every guild should have equal power, an or equal say in anything an everything. But maybe a better word to be or use would be Cordinator. just a thought. Hopefully i spelled it correctly. lol..

Well just my 2 cents.. peace.

Trojan Knight

Well, it dosen't realy matter. A king has no power if it's followeers don't listem to him. The same applys here. If he tells all the guilds to give him 30k no one is ogin to do it...

Guest Trojan_Knight

I know.. I was just saying. Because I know some may feel that or this way. So I just figured to toss it in. So that a better understanding would be implimented. lol.

Peace

Trojan Knight

ok that was all i needed to know. sounds good to me. when i said that i was just wondering how we would keep the meetings under control if a couple of guilds were undertaking heated discussions and wouldnt shut up until they had made their point.

(btw i wasnt going to stand for 'Coordinator', i was just asking about it)

(notice 3 'O's in coordinator trojan knight, not meaning to dig, but just letting you know :angry: )

Edited by Ujio