Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

Changing Your Password

Just one thing I noticed. When someone changes their password, it could be very easy to mistype then not able to log onto your account again until you get someone to retrieve it. Perhaps when someone changes their password, instead of it saying "Great! You changed your password" it says "Great! You changed your password to |insert new password here|."It would be alot easier for everyone else plus it would be saved in their chat log incase they lost it.

though if someone got into their chatlog, which would be fairly easy to do if you were at their house even if they weren't on, you would be able to see what their most recent password was

though lots of people play this game and dont know anyone else who plays this game in RL life, i have quite a few friends who play it at my house, and though they arne't the most technically oreinted people, they could still figure otu my password

yes as freddy said... i normally change my pass cuz ppl at my school see me type it in so i change it really fast under their eyes so they only see the: "Great, you changed your password!"

you shouldn't play @ school anyways you know ;)

167308[/snapback]

and why not?

probably not during class, sure, but in the dorms when a bunch of people are together playing? it happens.

personally, the double entry & compare option sounds the best, actually displaying the password is something I don't like