Eternal Lands Official Forums
princessarora

Bag Jumper And Scammer

Hamit is a scammer. He stole 5k of fe's from me. We had a deal for 10k of fe's. I was going to give him half of the fe's(5k) after he gave me a full plate armor. Unfortunately by accident i left my bag, he jumped it, took all 5k of fe's and then disappeared without giving me the armour........................I've had it with this fucking game!!!!!!!!!!! Players like him make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't be back for a good long time and it's sad because i love to play el but not with assholes like him!!!!!

Edited by princessarora

10 posts down it says he's a scammer..

Investigate before doing large bag trades, for your sake.

165359[/snapback]

Ya well when someone is trying to make a deal with me, it's not alway convenient to have to come into the forum to see who is a scammer and who isn't. Doesn't matter, i'm finished with el. After today i won't ever play again......Have fun everyone and good bye.

Ya well when someone is trying to make a deal with me, it's not alway convenient to have to come into the forum to see who is a scammer and who isn't. Doesn't matter, i'm finished with el. After today i won't ever play again......Have fun everyone and good bye.

165364[/snapback]

Nice of you to toss the entire game for one bad apple. We're not all like this, and if you look at this forum, most people don't like this behavior.

Please, don't let the low life win, come back and kill him! ;) (in game speaking, of course.)

Edited by Arnieman

If u give up and stop playing becouse of him u'll let him win, stay in the game and make sure 2 be more carefull when u r trading, don't bag trade with any1.

Don't let the bad guys win stay in the game!

Edited by Entris