Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest eye_robot

Solos Extreme Bagjumper

Guest eye_robot
SoLoS is a bagjumper?  He didn't seem to bag jump me, didn't he return my stuff?  and hmmmmm... eye_robot I woulda bag jumped you also because your in RICH, you make enemies with a guild, prepared to get bagjumped

167722[/snapback]

maybe bagjumper is the wrong word! the point i guess i would like to make more than any other is that there has to be a way for new players to be safe from being jacked by people that have had time to find the loopholes and what not. and also some way for low level players to not get jumped by people way out of their league unless certain conditions are met, the ten second rule in my opinion is ok as long as it works, solos knows it doesnt work in the pk cave in nordcarn when harming someone to death. As for me i wouldnt do that to someone, he can if he wants thats his deal! and Aerowind dont even accuse me of making enemies of a guild i never heard of DARK until you guys threatened me after i joined RICH. and what is all this crap about hating noobs? i see it everywhere. is there some reason that i should hate people that dont know something? or cant defend themselves? I'd rather have a large group of friends with no mm at night than one guy offering to train with me in pk! Give the noobs a break even the obnoxious ones, hell put up a website telling them how to do it. be nice!

what is all this crap about hating noobs?

167746[/snapback]

Well i dont think its about hating noobs but i think its about hating your guild cuz it has scammers and bagjumpers in it

I find this quite amusing

167909[/snapback]

Yes, well, SoLoS i cant say i like what you do but ur not breakin rules, so do watchu want

Well i dont think its about hating noobs but i think its about hating your guild cuz it has scammers and bagjumpers in it

167940[/snapback]

We've booted them and they joined Dark. <_<

Edited by Mr.Mind

167940[/snapback]

Name one... thats right, you cant. They arent in the guild anymore. So you can give up that reason for not liking RICH. You are probably like most others, you are jumping on the bandwagon because a couple of older players (and a newbhelper) still hold some idiotic grudge against people they have never interacted with, simply because they are a part of a guild with a less than perfect past.

yes u did.. and it gave ur guild a bad rep.. i dont really have a problem with ur guild... but thats the main problem i think...