Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest eye_robot

Solos Extreme Bagjumper

Guest eye_robot

I was hunting in nordcarn, and accidentally clicked a cavewall i didnt know was there, and was immediately thrown into hell, then i recieved a warning i was entering a pkmap, then i recieved a pm from SoloS thanking me for my stuff. Evidently he was hiding inside the cave doorway waiting for someone to come in, and never give them a chance to defend themselves. I guess if your gonna make enemies you may as well do it like a true fag huh?

LOL?

You went in a pk map and died..

Boo-Frickety-Hoo.

He used a tactic, and killed you.

Pk maps are for pking, not little babies whining that someone killed them.

sry but i dislike the name of the post: Solos is a exteme bagjumper

cuz he did NOT bagjump u..he killed u winning ur stuff...he may used stealth tactics but that does not mean he is a bagjumper <_<

while bagjumping isn't the right name for it... waiting at the entrance to a secret PK area sure aint nice

I asked eye_robot about this, and he informed me that there was NO MESSAGE saying that he was about to enter a pk map.

If he is telling the truth, then that was hardly fair.

The Nordcarn PK cave DOES give you a warning, and you are also not attackable for the first 10/5 seconds, depending on your a/d level.

That's not bagjumping, we are confusings words. And yes, you are warned in that cave, and you have some inmunity time that you can use to go out if you did not notice that that was a pk map before going into.

You know it is entirely possible that armed goblins attacked him and killed him way before his 10 sec immunity to pking was expired... I mean he said that he got in and then he immediatly went to hell. That sounds like the work of a monster while he was having "video-lag".

EDIT: I have not been in Nordcarn cave in Ages... it still has armed goblins inside right?

Edited by giannis

You know it is entirely possible that armed goblins attacked him and killed him way before his 10 sec immunity to pking was expired... I mean he said that he got in and then he immediatly went to hell. That sounds like the work of a monster while he was having "video-lag".

EDIT: I have not been in Nordcarn cave in Ages... it still has armed goblins inside right?

165052[/snapback]

That's a reasonable explanation.

Yes it does.

That's a reasonable explanation.

Yes it does.

165054[/snapback]

Another possible explanation is that he got harmed (harm spell) as soon as he went in. No 10/5 sec rule for that.

Another possible explanation is that he got harmed (harm spell) as soon as he went in.  No 10/5 sec rule for that.

165056[/snapback]

There are also messages for that. I would think robot would have mentioned that if that were the case.

I've also seen Solos return deathbags in a PK map. So, probably depends on the context of the death.

165604[/snapback]

I think the reason he didn't return this one is because eye_robot is in RICH. :blink:

LOL?

You went in a pk map and died..

Boo-Frickety-Hoo.

He used a tactic, and killed you.

Pk maps are for pking, not little babies whining that someone killed them.

164949[/snapback]

LOL Boo-Frickety-Hoo i like that.

1) Dude its ur fault, even tho it was an accident

2) sOLOs, _rick_james_, and Davius are big bagjumpers. If your gonna die make sure ur not near one of them

2) sOLOs, _rick_james_, and Davius are big bagjumpers. If your gonna die make sure ur not near one of them

165707[/snapback]

sOLOs is NOT a bagjumper lol.. if he pks u it doesnt mean he bagjumped u! :P:D

sOLOs is NOT a bagjumper lol.. if he pks u it doesnt mean he bagjumped u! :P  :D

165710[/snapback]

Try mt newest thread CHU FOO!!!

Erm...nicely put...thats like telling the pope to try and be jewish, you just cant try not to die, unless u stay still and dont harvest or fight...so how get money? then the game would SUCK

Guest eye_robot
OMG ROFL!!!!

He thinks a cave wall hit him?

That was me harming him ROFL!!!

this is to rich :-D

166319[/snapback]

To make it all clear for everyone, There was no warning whatsoever and i have no lag at all, i clicked and within a second i was in hell 2 seconds later recieved a warning i was enterning a pk area, then i got a pm from solos thanking me for the stuff, i never got to see the inside of the cave at all, if he hadnt sent me the pm i wouldnt have known what happened. As far as his and other peoples attitude towards RICH! The reason i joined rich in the first place was because they prefer to help new players, Which is what developing a game is all about. But since they dont care about that then i dont see much difference between them and any other destructive juvenile delinquents. go to your room till you learn how to play nice, so the programmers can have a nice product for people that actually have jobs!

165707[/snapback]

I agree, but you don't seem to think the same here:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...2&hl=gammablaze

[edit]: I want to make clear that I agree with 1, but not with 2. I don't know if they are bagjumpers or not, because I don't know them, but for the things said here, they are just PK players, that is not the same that bagjumpers.

This is a game, and one of the sides of the game is fighting, and, of course, there are fighters (that makes sense, doesn't it?) that uses PK to get stuff, gain experience, and just for fun.

And one more thing, this for eye_robot: if you got the message two second after your death then is evident that you lagged, even if you didn't notice it in you screen.

Edited by i92guboj

SoLoS is a bagjumper? He didn't seem to bag jump me, didn't he return my stuff? and hmmmmm... eye_robot I woulda bag jumped you also because your in RICH, you make enemies with a guild, prepared to get bagjumped