Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quinticus

Test

Nope, not yet...

Roja, when you get the chance sometime soon, could you make it so i can set (and see) invisible topics?

Going to need it for the start of judging tomorrow...

Speaking of judging tomorrow...A problem has arisen.

12 people now have poems...still 9 people with short stories.

How in the world do i make the public voting work?

I'm thinking having 2 separate voting threads for authors, with the preferential work in a follow up post. Only those that post with the title they liked best will be counted. Then a percentage will be taken from ALL votes in the threads. BUT that also creates the problem that there will be now 3 poll threads now that will be sticky for a week.

Any suggestions?

Suggestion for voting:

You as judges select the top 10 stories and the top 10 poems, then ppl get to vote on those.

So the ones that got the highest rating from the judges will be subject to a pblic (player) poll.

PS. Sorry for not replying earlier, but my wife's birthday is coming up, so I have been busy planning for that. That means that I have less time for EL atm (including judging and such). Anyways good luck with the reading :P

I think if you divide the 12 stories evenly into 2 threads with 6 each, that would fairly balance the threads. Having 3 threads instead of 2 is no big deal, imo. We can title the topics in a noticeable way, and all the same so that they are recognizable as contest threads.

Making polls with more than 10 options is possible, please ask a board admin. Maybe you remember my language poll, it had 20 options.