Eternal Lands Official Forums
mihaim

Groedius Made Pkable

Lieing to newbs in order to get equipment.

this is a lie i scammed rogue to get a tit chain for a hacker so i would not get hacked also rogue is not a noob ! and when will i be unpkable

Edited by groedius

If you're seen trying it, then really do it, it's proof of intention..

ok, scamming is bad enough, but scamming Rogue, well.. imagine putting your head inside a lion's mouth to clean its teeth..and then using raw meat to stop the aforesaid lion's tongue from getting you wet..

If someone threatened to hack you, report it, that is an offence in this game, but if not, do not use it as an excuse because certain people in this game have access to server logs, they will know every message, every PM, every command sent ingame, and they can - and do - get to the truth.

im guessing you played a game called runescape.... you may be able to get away with that kind of stuff there... but not here your lucky your only pkable..its people like you who ruin good games

im guessing you played a game called runescape.... you may be able to get away with that kind of stuff there... but not here your lucky your only pkable..its people like you who ruin good games

people keep saying they guess i play runescape but what the hell is that i have never heard of it also i am not lucky to be only pkable its so annoying and i dont ruin games i play them

also i have to ask how long shall i be pkable for

164676[/snapback]

i think ppl are pkable for 1 month

may i just say the only thing i did wrong was to scam rogue which i see is not against the rules. theres no rule that says no scamming so what did i do wrong ? if you ask me rogue is abusing his powers and made me pkable to annoy me after scammming him

may i just say the only thing i did wrong was to scam rogue which i see is not against the rules. theres no rule that says no scamming so what did i do wrong ? if you ask me rogue is abusing his powers and made me pkable to annoy me after scammming him

164682[/snapback]

get lost shivar no 1 likes you here

164683[/snapback]

Just a disgruntled newb that pissed off the wrong guy. LOL Have fun in hell!

first your a scammer. straight newb from runescape 2 i was a player my self for 5 years and gold trimming and outlining is only from there. it does not exist here. and your pissed off at mihaim? hell he should of erased you for being idiotic. and a stupid exuse... some one was going to hack you... who who??? huh? noob?

Just a disgruntled newb that pissed off the wrong guy.  LOL Have fun in hell!

164695[/snapback]

where u got that quote from ?

Guest skaar

i love it to see a scammer pkable :lol: (yeah, yeah, revenge on them :blink: )

but as i know isnt scamming against the rules (and the rules dont except scamming on mods) , so why the heck is he pkable now ?

does he scam and lie to newbs or not ? <_< (than make him pkable for 3 months ;) )

Yeh he Lied to the newbs *looks at rogue*

lol jk

Quite frankly I think the scammers get what they deserve. They wouldnt get away with it irl so why should they in el?

Well i hate scammers as much as the next guy but if its not against the rules i dont know why he is pkable *scratches head*?

165665[/snapback]

Scamming noobs is against the rules... he tried to scam Mr.smooms .... so I suppose the mods thought he was breaking the rules! :P

If he scammed, then he doesn't deserve being pkable. No matter who he scammed. Rules are rules.

165822[/snapback]

erm... read first post in this thread... lying to/scamming newbies is against rules. uh-hunh.

i say you should make it a new rule so that there is no type of scamming at all to newbies or to any one, im glad he was made pkable because thats what they should get, dam rs noobs with half a brain trying to pull the same old scams here, it makes every one feel better if they get to pk a scammer, then that was every one will learn not to scam in future,

p.s. killing groedius in hell over and over again made me feel like satan lol

this what i say to stupid noob scammers

badassbuddy_com-gotohell.gif

i say you should make it a new rule so that there is no type of scamming at all to newbies or to any one

165836[/snapback]

Recently, i have noticed a big increase in scammers. I know it could just be there is more players playing now, but something should be done to reduce the ammount of scammers and bagjumpers around maps...

Recently, i have noticed a big increase in scammers. I know it could just be there is more players playing now, but something should be done to reduce the ammount of scammers and bagjumpers around maps...

Noticed this also and I think a lot of them are the same few people playing with a few toons each now.

The biggest problem is, like Creepin_Death said, that all of them (I mean scammers) have couple characters - it's impossible to kill'em all/post in outlaw section/other unpleasent things you can think about.

The only way to stop scammers is, probably, the change in trade interface (and as I read somewhere dev's are working on that).

Bagjumpers - same history - multibply characters and no changes in interface could help. Sad.

Bagjumpers - same history - multibply characters and no changes in interface could help. Sad.

165947[/snapback]

not so, making bagtrading unneccesary would largely solve the issue (and making sit_lock on by default, and also <home> not move when sit_locked)

there's been a number of suggestions on how to do away with bagtrading, just search the forums, I won't go over them again here.

as for grabbing a deathbag, which isn't quite the same as a bagjump... well... you die, you lose, you cope, you move on, and, hopefully, you learn

bag trading is stupid - you shouldn't be able to trade larger amounts than you can actually carry.

I'm really against the idea of adding a way to safely bagtrade or trade enormous amounts of items.

That's against the spirit of the game and one reason for economy problems in EL imho.