Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest thegaffer

Thegaffers "macro" Use

Guest thegaffer

ok, this post was bumped up because i finally was able to create a forum account, and i was out of town for the past two weeks

second, i wasnt talking about yesterday when you booted me, this was a while ago, almost 1 month now. but now returning home i wish to reutrn to eternal lands and i found my character locked!

ok, this post was bumped up because i finally was able to create a forum account, and i was out of town for the past two weeks

164350[/snapback]

Err... havent i seen you in CC some days ago?

And didnt you participate in some of my contests??

Piper

26. Locked threads.

If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact the moderator via private message. Do not create a new thread on a topic if there is currently a thread on that topic already.

Please read the rules, and speak to tirashazor directly through forum PM. If you feel you would like to speak to Entropy or Roja, please do so.

I booted you at that time because you were supposed to be locked, and you weren't because of a small problem with that command. The simple solution was to boot you, very much like a warning.

Guest thegaffer

If you feel you would like to speak to Entropy or Roja, please do so.

164362[/snapback]

I have tried...many many times, but neither are ever on. once i contacted mihaim or something and he siad make a post on the forums, did i not?

Guest thegaffer
Err... havent i seen you in CC some days ago?

And didnt you participate in some of my contests??

Piper

164359[/snapback]

No, that would most likely be thegaffer2, whom i know

he does mine a lot of silver and does the contests so thats probably him

I have tried...many many times, but neither are ever on. once i contacted mihaim or something and he siad make a post on the forums, did i not?

164471[/snapback]

I meant on the forums.

and dont delete this post... thegaffer is freddycarrot. they are the same ip and freddy uses gaffer to mule and macro for him now he wantes him back so he can macro some where secret where no one ever comes.

dont trust me? run an ip check see whos who then delete my posts!!

Edited by Drpilgrim

FYI, thegaffer is my friend, and he has a really bad computer and does play a lot at my house, but if you run the proper IP checks, you'll notice a lot of his playing comes from a different IP, his house