Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quinticus

Judging The Contest

If you have 5 judges, that leads to exactly 100%. Divide by 2 to get the 50% Judges' vote, then open the other 50% for the Players' Vote.

The players DO get to vote also.

Mod's also are normal players, this has nothing to do with modding. I have no idea why that even matters. I enjoy a good story/poem/song as much as the next person :ph34r:

And if I'm not mistaken, Quint is not a mod yet :ph34r:

Anyway, Id be happy to judge if need be, but I think it'd be good to have some "normal" players in the jury as well.

164422[/snapback]

Indeed, since Mr. Grum isn't actually a player, but a bot controlled by the Government!!!

I'll keep your name off the list, then, unless i absolutely need you.

Mod's also are normal players, this has nothing to do with modding.  I have no idea why that even matters.  I enjoy a good story/poem/song as much as the next person :D

164424[/snapback]

Moderators are not considdered 'normal' players as we all know.

Im just trying to prevend akward situations here.

Jez

Edited by Jezebelle

Lol ya, me and Kiri and mods too but don't forget Derin (his name is uncolored) :D

has the judging started yet? Just to let you know..it'll take me at least 1 week if not a bit longer to read all & judge.

Alderan, sorry, they will be entered as soon as i get to a computer where i can do this. Been a busy last 2 days ;). I will set up the threads on judging as soon as i can as well. Should be about 2-4 hours. Also, Roja, there originally was a week set aside for judging, but i can make it longer if you need the time.

Hope to get to a computer that's more usable soon!

;) Sorry, but in this context judge and jury translate to almost the same terms in German, so it's hard for me to differentiate between them. Anyway, my question is answered by your pinned post.

With regards

Lachesis