Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaNora

Tankel Is A Butthead!

um..isnt tankel on everyone's kill list!! cuz he destroys everything he is a really bad manufacturer!!!!!!!!!!

well i guess i feel safe with that tit alloy i lended him....ebul

Guest skaar
Tankel Is A Butthead!

nothing new, im sure everyone knows that fact :P

um..isnt tankel on everyone's kill list!!

yeah, but he wont come to pk maps :D, harming wont work <_<, and im sure radu wont make him pkable (else u need to #suicide to get ur stuff repaired/broken :lol: ) :blink:

Personally, I'd like to see a pkable Tankel bot. Leave the NPC where he is, but make a look-alike pkable bot who is low lvl enough for everyone to take their frustrations out on. Possibly with a twist? Is there a way to make him appear next to the real tankel only when he breaks something? And only stay there til he's killed? Then disappear off into cyberspace til the next time tankel breaks something. Or even make the real tankel pkable when he breaks something, only to reappear as soon as he dies in the same place and non-pkable again. Until the next break... I think that would be really fun since he breaks everything of mine, unless I show him a little "leg" first. LOL

Personally, I'd like to see a pkable Tankel bot. Leave the NPC where he is, but make a look-alike pkable bot who is low lvl enough for everyone to take their frustrations out on. Possibly with a twist? Is there a way to make him appear next to the real tankel only when he breaks something? And only stay there til he's killed? Then disappear off into cyberspace til the next time tankel breaks something. Or even make the real tankel pkable when he breaks something, only to reappear as soon as he dies in the same place and non-pkable again. Until the next break... I think that would be really fun since he breaks everything of mine, unless I show him a little "leg" first. LOL

163623[/snapback]

AAAHHHHHAHAHAHA

i LOVE this idea!

;)

Can we add a Mother Nature pkable bot who appears everytime she beats you up? :P I think I'd kill that woman 5000000000000000 times :P

Can we add a Mother Nature pkable bot who appears everytime she beats you up? :blink: I think I'd kill that woman 5000000000000000 times :D

164150[/snapback]

only 5 quadrillion times?

lol is that even a number??

164459[/snapback]

yes. Quadrillion is that set of zeroes that comes after trillion, and before quintillion. Though most people see that many zeroes, and go for zillion or gazillion, which neither are numbers.

yes.  Quadrillion is that set of zeroes that comes after trillion, and before quintillion.  Though most people see that many zeroes, and go for zillion or gazillion, which neither are numbers.

165289[/snapback]

or just the ever-popular 'lots'

That 60/40 stuff is a lie :ph34r: He broke 3 pair of greaves in a row for me :) You guys beat him I will heal him just enough to keep him above death. This way you can continue inflicting pain....Death is too good for tankel.