Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CZahriman

***OMEgA Crew!!!***

Heya everyone, we r a really friendly clan....i mean crew :) so u wont be sry to join us. We help each other quite a lot so it doesnt really matter if u r a beginner or an expert in this game. :wink:

And then if u join i will give u a fur cloak, 20 potions of reasoining and a surprise 8) ....

Anyway the BOSS of our clan is I3andit...[/b]

I am as well! It looks as though I'm going to have to repair my noob net and send it flying again. What the hell is wrong with them? They need at least an understanding of this game before they can just start up a clan, group, or guild right away! I'm going through the process of PLANNING a guild. I don't just dive into projects I have absolutely no freakin idea about.

First, we have the noobs that complain, moan, and bitch when they don't get what they want.

Then, we have the noobs that bombard the game with all the groups and clans.

Can someone stop the conspiracy here?!

:evil:

Well, we already got 6 members....and for example me - i'm not a newb...

Why would i be bribing? I'm just helpin to fin some members....lol

erm who cares if they r new leave em alone and let em start a guild in peace!

jesus christ jjk u gotta post on every thread omg ur like the 7 yr itch just wont go away :roll:

and i do belive when the rangers started u guy's were noobs to right?

so what does it matter if there new leave em alone and quit spamming them!

krull havent you left yet? you said you would now please go, your a 30+ year old man acting like a child. You said you have 2 childeren is this how you treat them? seriously

i dont belive this has anything to do with my father hood thank u very much. just u spaming up creation and bugging people to death and ruining guild geeze that 1 guild fell apart cuz of u but since ur 15 and all and u said that it was all right if u act like a moron so i guess its ok to destroy people's goals and ruin there good time did u stop to think that that guild u ruined may b kids just whanting to have a good time ?

well enuff said

as a father you should be acting like one not just some n00b off the streets your a lieing BAD father you spen all you time on the computer mTYRING to make people feel bad just because you know you are, now stop making your self look like a damn fool and get over yoursself!

yes? i am going to defend myself im not going to let him try to walk over me sorry about that anyways

Ehm...whatever :?

THALOS: well i play it a week and a few days...yesterday it was the first time i talked to u, because i dunno really why? maybe trade...propably

I AM NOT STARTING THIS crew, Gotrex and I3andit (leaders of the crew) told me just to look for some new members....

And anyway how do u think u've started?

lol :roll:

I read my last post on this thread and i realise it sounded insultive. Your right, i was a newb when i started the Rangers some 6 months ago. So to reddem myself, i wish the Omega crew the best of luck :)