Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Korhil

He's In His Happy Place

Want fries with that?^

162951[/snapback]

Oh, you bad person, you are! For shame! So brutal and bad taste!

:keeps ROTFLing:

Let the madness continue...

This is all I could rustle up at short notice:

141494wf.jpg

OH THE HUMANITY!!

(Just imagine that it's a killer zombie butterfly and is about to poison that baby)

bitch bitch bitch

So, you have the right to your own oppinion, and I have the right to also share your oppinion, right?

In other words, I have the right to an oppinion only if I think like you, correct?

I agree, the baby wasnt hurt, altho its obviously crying and genuinly not liking the position it's in...

164082[/snapback]

Do you really think the baby could comprehend the position that it was in? Have you ever dealt with a child less than 6 months old?

The poor little sucker probably was hungry, or cold, or JUST upset. Babies get that way! The baby will never remember that it was in an oven, IT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AN OVEN IS!

How would i know?

I have a 6 month old baby boy right now. Chances are, if i put him in a microwave or unheated oven (that was cleaned properly) he'd have himself a ball exploring. 3 months ago he'd have done the same thing as the baby in the picture, cry or just sit there. That's what they do.

My point is...Was the baby harmed in the picture? Not that i can tell. So in someways it was kind of amusing.

Do not go around telling people to grow up because they have a sense of humor that differs from yours. I'm 21, i have a baby. I cherish him more than you could ever know. Yet i found the picture somewhat amusing. Should i grow up and hire a PR manager as well? If you have a problem with it, express it, but do not tell anyone that they should grow up and "Hire a PR manager" simply because you are sensitive about picture that portrays a baby in a situation it wasn't really in.

Take as much offense as you like, but please understand that those who believe the child was in no danger could find this picture amusing. Oft times babies cry for some funny things.

My baby is VERY afraid of my brother. Not because he's ugly (:P) but because he has a deeper voice. The first time my son could recognize my brother's voice he started bawling. It was one of the most hilarious things i've seen in my life. But i also felt sorry for him because of his fear. I could relate to his fear, and thus i found it funny.

Should i grow up?

Nah...i think i've done a damn good job of it already. Try to find someone who's 21, V.P. of the family business, goes to school, is active in the chamber of commerce, is married, and still has time for his baby. They are few and far between

Edited by Quinticus

one thing i learned from these forums is that people get pissed way too easy, why stress and freak about something so pointless as a pic on a game forum? dont stress about it, it was a joke funny or not no one got hurt

I just love it when people will scream at you for exercising your freedom of speech because they disagree with you, then wave that good ol' free speech banner when refuted.

The image was quite humorous IMO. Maybe a little off-color, but that kid wasn't in any danger. At least, not when the picture was taken.

(Just imagine that it's a killer zombie butterfly and is about to poison that baby)

164167[/snapback]

Or lay eggs... :ph34r:

Disco Inferno!

burning2um.jpg

164262[/snapback]

Korhil...that's not funny! Think of the little girl who just lost her baby doll. She's going to be scarred for life!

In fact my son was mortified by it. Heres how he responded, i don't think he'll ever be the same...

tn_866088flipoff_baby.jpg

Sorry its so small, but i think it's clickable

I was desperately searching for a picture of a baby in a washing machine but I couldn't find one :P

found this though .

bush20baby20pee9ze.jpg

I feel as though my life is complete.

Edited by Korhil

Okay I have a 1 1/2 year old boy... and although I didn't find the first pic funny, I don't see anything wrong with it. It is not like he was being held by his leg from a balcony... he was just laying in what looked like a very clean microwave. No harm done... although I do have to wonder what kind of parents would do that to their child... or if it was his stoned older brother.

Okay I have a 1 1/2 year old boy... and although I didn't find the first pic funny, I don't see anything wrong with it. It is not like he was being held by his leg from a balcony... he was just laying in what looked like a very clean microwave. No harm done... although I do have to wonder what kind of parents would do that to their child... or if it was his stoned older brother.

164532[/snapback]

err...i vote brother unless the parents were drunk or sumthin <_<

LMAO! Somebody yelled at Radu and isn't banned yet.

Entropy, you're becoming too nice.

164514[/snapback]

I considered that option, actually :P

But usually I tollerate some stuff, as long as one doesn't fraternize with a certain person that should not be named :D