Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quinticus

Random discussion

Lyanna,

Please remove the assault on grubani from the list. I think it would best be placed under fan fiction on the EL.net site. After i finish the detailed story, i'll make another version more diluted for game implementation. The current version is not implementable (if that's a word) :P .

Don't worry, Quint. The stories won't be assigned until after they're completed, edited and revised. So all of those stories under the list there aren't necessarily for the "official" story - in fact, most of them aren't. Fanfiction is a perfectly acceptable destination for the Assault on Grubani... so I can leave it there. :P

-Lyn-

Lyanna,

Please remove the assault on grubani from the list.  I think it would best be placed under fan fiction on the EL.net site.  After i finish the detailed story, i'll make another version more diluted for game implementation.  The current version is not implementable (if that's a word)  :) .

161707[/snapback]

Um..why? What's wrong with that story? I liked it.

It doesn't seem like anyone in EL would make an account of such an event as detailed as this one is going. Later i'll come up with something diluted that can be implementable.

I meant to put this in my last post, but i was on a business trip and didn't really have time but;

Great work Lyanna! This is going to be a vital tool for those wanting to write and want to know what's been and being written about.

Also, once the contest is over i will be posting the stories that have been submitted.

Edited by Quinticus