Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChangeYourName

The Best Guilds?

I was wondering if there could be some sort of guild contests out there to find the best in different skills etc.....

One of course would be pk...where they match up two guilds and they fight it out advance rounds till a champion guild is crowned :blink:

Also there are alot of guilds that don't like to pk so they can have contest too like a potion contest.....first to make ....so and so amount of pots can be winner....also can be done in alch etc...

I know it would have to take alot more planning but i do think it would be nice to get all the guilds out and about working together to bring glory to their guild...

can this take place in june please....So i can bring my guild ~KO~ into it :blink:

i just need to get back to my old computer...sad...o well :o

Strange idea, the final two of pk contest would be probably ^v^ and -EF-. To find out who would be finalist of other contests just look at top 50s list and check in what guilds are those players. And you have your winners - quick and efficient.

The guilds contests could have sense, but not in way you propose it. I agree with you that it could be great possibility to check which guilds are best in team-work, but try to make up something else to test it.

~van

Edited by vanyel

u forgot about =Hc= , we got 3, 90 a/d+ fighters :P

yeah would u like instead a event that takes 10 min of planning :P

and yeah ef and hc would be final 2 in pk event v is nobody guild just donpedro....

either ef or hc would be able to take out v b4 final round i would think. (unless they reactivated some inactives :P ).

as far as the other go they would be more of a mystery as to who would win i think a larg guild working together could beat out a guild with a few in top 50 but who knows....maybe we'll see :)

Edited by ChangeYourName

162339[/snapback]

scarr, shivar and ironcore?

since when is cg in HC lol.. i though he was a decent guy :P

162339[/snapback]

OH! MY! GOD! You're right I forgot about your guild - I hope you will not add me to your PK list - it was accident - really, didn't mean anything wrong. Aaaaaa! Pleeeease!!

Serously, I forgot about =HC=, my fault. Sorry for that:P

It could be interesting then - watching you all killing each other, but there is rather no place for other guilds.

lol its ok im not that ebul

162505[/snapback]

Yeah...contrary to popular belief, he can be quite nice and pleasant to chat with :D