Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entris

Where Is The Ores.

Alot of times ppl r asking where they can mine Silver ore or gold ore and so on so i just thought why not put it in the encyclopedia.

U can have the places where u can find the ore at when u look at like silver ore u get the recomended lvl and so on why not where u can find it 2.

Just a thought maby a stupid 1 but anyway...

Edit: i mean only the ores not where the flowers r.

Edited by Entris

Alot of times ppl r asking where they can mine Silver ore or gold ore and so on so i just thought why not put it in the encyclopedia.

U can have the places where u can find the ore at when u look at like silver ore u get the recomended lvl and so on why not where u can find it 2.

Just a thought maby a stupid 1 but anyway...

Edit: i mean only the ores not where the flowers r.

162264[/snapback]

Because there is also some need for exploration and interaction. Remember that this is not a singleplayer game.

Ask other players for hep or explore and share your findings with others - that is the spirit of Eternal Lands, a MMORPG

I don't mean that it should say all the places there is but just like 1 of them like silver ore can be found in CC DP, then theres silver in other places 2 but thats something they have 2 find out themselfs.

I don't mean that it should say all the places there is but just like 1 of them like silver ore can be found in CC DP, then theres silver in other places 2 but thats something they have 2 find out themselfs.

162280[/snapback]

I like that idea, it's a hint without giving it all away.

Great idea Ent, what's more directions shall be always to place where are no monsters, unless it's impossible (diamonds, gold ore, titanium ore).

On the other hand something like that is already made in Alastria ELManual.

~van

Edited by vanyel

They'll get a general idea of where they can find it but they still have 2 search out where it is in the cave and they can still find places where the same ore is so it's like Derin said a little hint of where they can find it.

And as Vanyel pointed out the ores or minerals that has monsters in the place they r located at should say like:

Titanium ore

Located at: Tita. cave PL (monsters)

Ore something like that.