Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaoogie

Suggestions...

3rd EDIT :: Different Idea

I didnt wanna just make a new post. I am a crafter mainly why most of my ideas are about crafting but w/e.

New Ring-

Tarsengard Ring

Ingreds - 1 gold ring. 1 diamond, 1/2 fire ess.

Pros -

- New craft book

- another gold ring item (cant stress that enough, golds rarely used, dprings)

- more use for a diamond

Cons -

- unbalanced amount, 3 silver, 3 gold tele rings

Stunned Ring

Ingreds - 1 gold ring, 1 polsihed ___, 2 fires ess.

** Stun ring can dissengage you from the battle but cause ur enemy to stay up until the 5 second is up and you can get away instead of disengaging and tryin to run while he is on your heals(monsters..damn fluffy **tears up **)

Pros

- same as above

- A new pk method stun and harm lol

Cons-

- unfortuneate things for pkers

Magician's Medallion

Ingreds - 1 Gold Med, 1 polished emerald, 2 fire ess

Pros

- same as above

- more use for emeralds

- giv a boost on success rate for spells ((not sure what kinda stat it should have))

Cons-

- not sure..

2nd EDIT :: New Books for armor thing

1. Repair Armor/Weapon -

- I believe it was brought up in l_c's report or i saw a deve/roja say something about monsters might drop damaged and new items. once you read the book you can attempt to repair the item. example - s2e sword - ingreds needed - damaged s2e + 5 fire ess. + 3 steel bars + 2 iron bars .. just for example anyways.

Repairing could be a NEW skill all together that success rate would be based off of manu or just be apart of manu skill.

2. Embedding Armor - example the empowered gems to DAMAGED amor.

- WHY ?!? you may be asking 2 reasons.

1 if it is based off of a new skill you would need lvl 30 or a high level of repair skill or if it is based on manu. as i mentioned below you would need lvl 40 or w/e i mentioned. this would give an even better reason to get the REPAIR book and level your manu.

(not sure if it made much sense)

2nd - This way we can have a choice rather just letting tankel have his fun.

EDIT :: Suggestion from KIRIanthis..

Instead of using a brand NEW plate/cuisses/greaves to empower the armor. When you damage your plate set's you can then empower them with the new stone. This can be a form of the ability to repair as mentioned in the report by l_c. This way we have an option of going to tankel or trying to make them better and new again. re edited this part i made no sense last night..it was kinda late sorry

1. Glowing/Enchanted Armor

-Req. : Level 40 manu, lvl 30 craft, 1 Empowered Polished Saph,Emer,Rub,Diam, Plate,Cuisses, or Greaves only(exception better or equivalent amor)

Emerald

-Plate Embedded with EPEmer. - 2 Resist to Magic damage

-Greaves '' ''

-Cuisses '' '' - 1 Resist.

Ruby-

Same as above but Fire damage

Saph-

Same as above the above but water Damage

Diamond-

Random same as above, for those who want a pure white set lol.

Pros:

- New Item aka EPG(enriched polished gem)

- Reason for manu and craft lvling

- New RARE book Embedding Gem Book

- New way for craft/manu'rs ..mainly crafters, to make money..rings n meds prices..soo low..i cry myself to sleep

- Cool / personalized gear

- But who really fights with a magic sword (Refer to first con)

- Because i suggested it :lol: :):blink::):P

Cons:

- Neg Perk (forget which one) is negated by the resist to certian damage.

-Makes Plate Item's Rareish again cause not too many people have craft and manu that high, sum exceptions,

Also, the amount it can be resist could be only 1 resist to it or w/e you get the idea.

(Didn't realize till after the fact but..thats cause i like the pro's more)

2. Trik and his SO CALLED army

Idea- Like most have mentioned have trik buy shields or diff weapons..w/e Have trik Buy certian books but only in BULK like 5-10 of the same book for a really bad price lol..cause well..that seems to be his pattern.

Pros-

- Less complaing about dusty books in storage

- Away for Up-incoming fighters to sell multiple books(hey look 10 puma summons in my storage)

- Trik's Army can read on the down time and learn new skills...although this :war" has been going on for some time now...i think hes hoarding all the items so when they are worth more BAM he adv. in market...thiink about it.

Cons-

- <you insert here> didnt see one..wasnt looking hard nough so ya

3. Sub Guilds

- Concept by the lovely Zit(id pop him). A sub guild WHICH would only cost 10-20k, It would have a Different/Same Owner, With the Option to go to the different guild for GMin purposes. for instance #Jc_gm1, #jc_gm2. Different guild tags of course. The sub guild could be lowered req lvl would be 15 lvl, also could be used to test out a guildie. ...more stuff but im tired from typing as for pro's n con's use your imagination

If this is a repost please delete iT BUT!!! if 1 isnt please leave it as is..cause i like to think i contribute...:) anyways leave some comments...

Edited by curiouscha

3.  Sub Guilds

- Concept by the lovely Zit(id pop him). A sub guild WHICH would only cost 10-20k, It would have a Different/Same Owner,  With the Option to go to the different guild for GMin purposes. for instance #Jc_gm1, #jc_gm2. Different guild tags of course.  The sub guild could be lowered req lvl would be 15 lvl, also could be used to test out a guildie.  ...more stuff but im tired from typing as for pro's n con's use your imagination

If this is a repost please delete iT BUT!!! if 1 isnt please leave it as is..cause i like to think i contribute...:) anyways leave some comments...

161781[/snapback]

You can use ordinary channels for that purpose. Maybe we should make channels lockable and create an invitation system, is that what you desire?

With regards

Lachesis

You can use ordinary channels for that purpose. Maybe we should make channels lockable and create an invitation system, is that what you desire?

With regards

Lachesis

161787[/snapback]

That'd be nice too, but there is something else; earlier I was looking at the guild list, there's LoVE, and LUV, LUV is the under 18s version, judging by the description. that would be a case where a sub guild could be useful.

the lowered required level to get into a guild wouldn't be good, IMHO, however

That'd be nice too, but there is something else; earlier I was looking at the guild list, there's LoVE, and LUV, LUV is the under 18s version, judging by the description. that would be a case where a sub guild could be useful.

the lowered required level to get into a guild wouldn't be good, IMHO, however

161789[/snapback]

ya thats what i forgot to ad lol last one i kinda did quickly Love/LuV was kinda the basis of the post. but maybe 20 lvl is probably best.

All I've seen is what's on the Guilds list, search down for 'luv ' or 'zit', it's a bit more than half way down the page currently.

copied, current as of the time this post was made:

LoVE Junior

Guild Master zit

Members 7

Web Address None

Guild Description This is for LoVE Juniors (people who want to be in the Love Guild but are under 18). LuV is a peaceful, helpful, non-pk team who value loyalty.

How to join Joining LuV is fairly exclusive. Apply by PM to Zit or Zoe. Be friendly and prove to members you are trustworthy and loyal.

Edited by ttlanhil

So you want LoVE and LUV to be united, but only #gm separeted yes? Nothing simpler than that, just unite them and use two different channels instead of #gm for guild talk. Alternatively, both guilds could form an alliance. An allicance system was proposed before but hasn't been implemented. However a system to prevent summons from attacking certain people is under development IIRC.

ummm noo i wasnt thinking of seperating a guild just so they can have different GM"s i meant, 1 guild for actual members and the 2nd guild for members on a trial period where the OWNER aka LEADER could just switch to the different GM's when needed to deal with thing's or check up on the sub-leveled guild..i dont know if that explains it better

something like #gm for those guild level 10 and above, or guild co-captains only, etc? that sort of thing?

kk maybe i should try n be more clear

- Guild Sub-

- 1 major guild

- sub guild for the major guild

- Just 1 leader the owner of the major guild. S/he creates the sub guild for 20kgc.

Reasons for a sub guild

-A place for up in coming guild members.

-A way to test out a guildie's self worth

-A way to punish a member from major guild by sending them to the sub guild

-Decreases the clogging of a guild

The GMing situation.

The leader/owner and ONLY the leader can switch from sub guild and major guild as needed by problems or events.

..i am not sure if it explains it better, but i was not too clear on some of the others comments

and you want the different subguilds to have different guild tags?

and you want the different subguilds to have different guild tags?

162051[/snapback]

Well i think that would probably be best that way other aspiring players or other guilds can tell the difference between actual members and members that are in the process of full membership