Eternal Lands Official Forums
Megabyte_RUS

My Char Dont Exist.

:P

This morning at an login in game I have received message "You dont Exist".

I char has disappeared.

Help me please. It is very expensive to me.

-_-

Megabyte_RUS

Edited by Megabyte_RUS

Did you give your password out to anyone... anyone at all?

Somebody might have logged in as you and typed #killme yes.

-Lyn-

Having your character deleted is a serious thing, are you sure you had nothing to do with it? If not, you might try the following:

Please PM an administrator (Roja or entropy) via these forums (see Your Control Panel at the top) and say what your username is, and what you think your password is, and provide the circumstances.

I am not saying that this will bring back your character, but, if possible at all, they are the only ones that could help you.

I have seen Mega's char last night and asked why he left the guild, he replied "I am leaving EL", I asked why and I got no response. A lot of people from (TC) asked him why he was leaving.. but still nothing. All the evening the char was bagtrading with someone (clearing his storage) and I was so stupid that I didn't realize it was not real Mega and didn't even remember who was he bagtrading with. I am so sorry Mega.

I have seen Mega's char last night and asked why he left the guild, he replied "I am leaving EL",  I asked why and I got no response. A lot of people from (TC) asked him why he was leaving.. but still nothing. All the evening the char was bagtrading with someone (clearing his storage) and I was so stupid that I didn't realize it was not real Mega and didn't even remember who was he bagtrading with. I am so sorry Mega.

161790[/snapback]

Oh, funny. Can you remember whith which char he was bagtrading?

Piper

Edited by The_Piper

Piper this is not funny to me, yes I remember who was it because Mega is my guild member and a good friend. :)

and I am angry because I don't remember who was he trading with.

Edited by LadyReni

Thanks you guys. I am very grateful to you. Especially LadyReni. :)

Also do not worry for me please:) Even if I Char will not come back, I shall be a little glad, because I can be Elf in black clothes then :P I dream Of it as fiduciary a little ;)

Oh, funny. Can you remember whith which char he was bagtrading?

Piper

161806[/snapback]

Wouldn't that info be logged on the server?

Piper this is not funny to me, yes I remember who was it because Mega is my guild member and a good friend.  :P

and I am angry because I don't remember who was he trading with.

161830[/snapback]

I don't think he meant funny as in hahaha, I think he meant funny as in odd. (Pip's a great guy, he would not find humor in somebody else's misfortune. Also english is not his native language.)

And as Derin said, that information should be available. Also what IP's have logged onto that char.

Wouldn't that info be logged on the server?

161854[/snapback]

No, because once you dump stuff in a bag, it's up for grabs.

No, because once you dump stuff in a bag, it's up for grabs.

161883[/snapback]

But couldn't you see who deposited all the same stuff as megabyte withdrew?

[hiko_seijuro]: the best prize i got was when megabyte_rus droped every thing he owned

I don't know what's all about...the best thing is to speak with hiko_seijuro....but he said yesterday during a contest, on channel 999.

Edited by Bobbi

Hmm.... i though it to be just coincidencial but now now he was asking in raven about megabyte yesterday...

hiko_seijuro: say where is megabyte_rus?

well.... if he got his stuff????..... :P

How did HE KNOW megabyte was droping ALL his stuff???....just a coincidence???... i dont think so....

Edited by DragonSlayer

But couldn't you see who deposited all the same stuff as megabyte withdrew?

161893[/snapback]

No, who picks up what is not logged, that would be too much for the poor hard disk.

No, who picks up what is not logged, that would be too much for the poor hard disk.

161949[/snapback]

He was talking about checking the storage deposit logs to see if someone was storing the same things just after they were taken out. I'd look for that and check the connection logs in case the person was just trading with themselves.

If this was about saving the world, yes, this could be done. However, it is not really our job to investigate minor things like that.

I told Mihai to restore his char from the backups, but all his items will be deleted, to prevent items duplication.

[hiko_seijuro]: the best prize i got was when megabyte_rus droped every thing he owned

I don't know what's all about...the best thing is to speak with hiko_seijuro....but he said yesterday during a contest, on channel 999.

161909[/snapback]

now that you mention it bobbi, i was on channel also when that was said/typed, i will also go back thru my chat logs and see if i can figure anything out, mega i am so sorry this happened to you, if you need anything pm doxxie in game

Ok, I looked in our logs, and no one scammed him for his password. All the log ins are from his IP address (at least all from 25th of april).

So it's either him or a familly member.

eeep...id hate for projoe to be hacked and stolen! If ya need anythng when I get back ingame PM me! Always glad to help!

:P

Thanks you guys. Do not worry for me please. I shall begin all from the very beginning. This time I can avoid some mistakes I hope :)

I play only from a workplace, and all computers are connected to the Internet through one sluice. Everybody who knew about my game could break open.

I am afraid that it can repeat, I would not have what complex password.

Ok, I looked in our logs, and no one scammed him for his password. All the log ins are from his IP address (at least all from 25th of april).

So it's either him or a familly member.

162029[/snapback]

so mega, who on the network other than you plays EL? it must be someone that plays to know the #killme command.. do some detective work your end

Thanks for your help entropy :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.