Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sirrobin

The Bunny Who Could

THE BUNNY WHO COULD by sirrobin

There once was a small rabbit that lived on the small isle of prima and was called liverton.

He soon found out that walking out of cover was a bad idea because noobs would start killing him at the site. He and his friend deer enjoyed playing a game where the the noob would chase him. When he got close to the deer he would run away and the unsuspecting noob would attack the deer and would die almost instantly. But one day it wasn't a noob chasing the bunny but a lvl 50 and when he ran away from the deer and the lvl 50 attacked the deer his friend died.

That was when the bunny formed B.A.N (bunnies against noobs). At the first counsel 30 rabbits arrived mostly the ones who were chased allot. The rabbit asked them if they had any idea of how to remove the noobs from there home land? One small bunny said "we could try and find our mythical fluffy cousins." "Who are our in legends?" "But who would try to find them asked an older bunny?" nobody raised there paws. "I will said liverton." "I’ve heard legend of them being on the dreaded pk maps it will be dangerous but it will be worth." "I will to" said the small bunny." "To the end I will follow you " "I shall also follow you" said another rabbit who was the lord of the cave on isle of prima.â€So we shall be called the three rabbiteers" said the lord of ip cave "we depart tomorrow" said liverton.

Early the next day they departed. It was too early for noobs to be up so the traveled quite quikley when they reached the boat the boat the rabbits pushed on the teleported and were beamed to white stone. When they got off the ship they headed for tirnym the closest pk map after an hour of walking they saw the sign that beamed them to tirnym "I shall go first" said the lord of ip cave. He pushed the sign and disappeared> the small rabbit went next then liverton. First thing they saw was a chimarin wolf it bared its teeth and chased them all over the map. The finally returned to the sign and pushed it quickly. "Wrong pk map" muttered liverton. "Shall we go north to killrian field" asked the lord of ip cave "yes" replied liverton. A week of walking or well hopping for rabbits they reached kilrian field. The 3 rabbitears gazed on the ruins wondering where they could find the fluffy rabbit. A flash of white! They had found a fluffy rabbit. It reared on its hind legs and said "hello helpless cousins what do you wish of me?" "We would like you to de noob the isle of prima, is that too mach to ask?" "nope I haven’t been that way for a while so I can come and help" "thanks" the three rabbits and there cousin headed to the isle of prima the fluffy rabbit killed tons of noobs, freeing the rabbits to roam were they wished and lived happily ever after.

The end

Edited by sirrobin

Heh, not bad.

Could be a good starter for the reason's behind the suggested monster-invasion function.

hahaha very nice. It's an interesting explanation. :lol:

I, however, cannot accept it as an entry into the storylines contest. It fits the length requirements for neither short stories or poems/songs.

If you wish, though, you can edit it here and make it longer. Once it reaches 30 sentences i can accept it as an entry.

feel free to do that, but also there should be a little button either on the top or the bottom of your message window (that you originally posted) that will say edit. Click this and you can edit your message.

If you can, run your entry through a spellchecker first :) but great story! Here is what I have to say on editing.

He and his freind deer enjoyed playing a game where the the noob would chase him but when he got close to the deer he would run away and the unsuspecting noob would atack the deer and would die almost instantly.

Thats a long sentence, you might want to chop it into two sentences, not to mention that makes the story longer. Or at least put some commas in there :) A good rule of thumb is, If you read the sentence outloud and you cannot finish the sentence in one breath, (you can breath with commas) it is simply too long :)

That was when the bunny formed B.A.N (bunnies against noobs)

Im giving you points for this :) I loved it. (though Im not a judge and my points mean nothing)

atack > attack

atacked > attacked

freind > friend

Copy and paste your story into Microsoft Word or another text program and run spellchecker, good work :)

Did a quick copy-edit as there were a couple of spelling mistakes and such left over, hope you don't mind :D. Can also serve as a reference example for other writers.

--------------------------------

There once was a small rabbit, who lived on the small Isle of Prima and was called Liverton.

He soon found that walking out of cover was a bad idea, because noobs would start killing him at the site.

He and his friend the deer enjoyed playing a game where a noob would chase him. When Liverton got close to the deer he would run away, and the unsuspecting noob would attack the deer and would die almost instantly.

But one day it wasn't a noob chasing the bunny, but a level 50. When he ran away from the deer the level 50 attacked and the deer, his friend, died.

That was when the bunny formed B.A.N (Bunnies Against Noobs). At the first counsel 30 rabbits arrived, mostly the ones who were chased a lot. The rabbit asked them if they had any idea of how to remove the noobs from their home land?

One small bunny said: "We could try and find our mythical fluffy cousins, who are in our legends?"

"But who would try to find them?" Asked an older bunny.

Nobody raised their paws.

"I will." said Liverton. "I've heard legends of them being on the dreaded 'PK' maps. It will be dangerous but it will be worth it."

"I will too." said the small bunny." "To the end I will follow you."

"I shall also follow you" said another rabbit, who was the lord of the cave on Isle of Prima. "So we shall be called the Three Rabbiteers."

"We depart tomorrow" said Liverton.

Early the next day they departed. It was too early for noobs to be up, so they travelled quite quickly. When they reached the boat, the rabbits pushed on the teleporter and were beamed to White Stone.

When they got off the ship they headed for Tirnym - the closest pk map. After an hour of walking they saw the sign that beamed them to Tirnym.

"I shall go first" said the lord of ip cave. He pushed the sign and disappeared. The small rabbit went next, then Liverton.

The first thing they saw was a Chimarin wolf. It bared its teeth and chased them all over the map. They finally returned to the sign and pushed it quickly. "Wrong pk map" muttered Liverton.

"Shall we go north to Kilaran field?" asked the lord of ip cave.

"Yes" replied Liverton. After a week of walking (or well, hopping for rabbits), they reached Kilaran field.

The Three Rabbiteers gazed on the ruins, wondering where they could find the fluffy rabbit. A flash of white! They had found a fluffy rabbit. It reared on its hind legs and said: "Hello helpless cousins, what do you wish of me?"

"We would like you to de-noob the Isle of Prima, is that too much to ask?" Asked Liverton.

"Nope I haven't been that way for a while so I can come and help" Replied the fluffy rabbit. "Thanks" Smiled Liverton.

The three rabbits and their cousin headed to the Isle of Prima. The fluffy rabbit killed tons of noobs, freeing the rabbits to roam were they wished, and they all lived happily ever after.

Edited by Saii