Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aquarden

Death Message

I think it would be good, if you die, you get a message on your screen, what do you lost, because if you have so much stuff in your inventory, you cant remember what did you loose, you cant realise your deficit.

i like that idea... cuz if some1 finds my stuff i normally forget some things i droped........ but it should not be in a pk map......

sometimes it is accidental though, the stuff in the bag blends in with what was already in inventory...

Hmm.. I like this idea too.  I have died a couple times and had a nice person return my stuff, but later I realized they "forgot" to return a couple items.

160856[/snapback]

Just be thankful when you get most of it back even. Think of anything missing as a handling or conveniance fee.

Yes it's often accidentally I guess. Sometimes your death bag is also already missing some items when the one that will return it to you finds it. For that reason, I always take screen shots of death bags so I know exactly what to return ;-)

Yes it's often accidentally I guess. Sometimes your death bag is also already missing some items when the one that will return it to you finds it. For that reason, I always take screen shots of death bags so I know exactly what to return ;-)

160950[/snapback]

Good idea, I have a little notebook/pencil nearby and write it down...a screenie is good too for proof.

I Agree, its debatable about PK maps though, some of the PK'ers might not like the person they just killed to remember exactly what they had. I dont really know, I dont PK.

Edited by EWQ222

Great idea..i like it because sometimes when i kill ppl :) they often ask for their stuff back when i return it they tell mwe thats not what they lost when i know it is...makes me mad when i have to give em my stuff

i just think if u die then why even have a death bag theres a penalty for dieing end of story but others may be a little more into this discussion but i think its kinda being a whiner but ah well

I just like the message at the top of the screen thing..it should be like

moving across the screen

geeshs i wish i could use an html tag so i could show you my idea :)

I think it's really good idea - less troubles and accusations.

Note: Always take screenshot - that's great!

lol its stupid if u forgot what u lost.. i always have my stuff on same spot ... so if its empty i know what to replace there

stupid, stupid idea

Why is an idea stupid just because you don't need it :) I don't need it either for the same reason. However, before I return death bags I ask the respective player what they have lost in order to verify it's theirs. This is essentially important when multiple people died at the same spot. And often they don't know what they lost exactly. After all, who checks the amount of essences or potions left when he or she's close to death? Usually you're trying to cast like hell then :) So I like the feature, even if I don't benefit from it. And even if I didn't like it, that wouldn't make it stupid.

I agree with Lachesis, this could be a useful feature.

If we make it possible to turn off in el.ini as for many other features, you will have the option to use it or not.

stopped after the learner post..i think..anywhoo that actually sounds kewl and maybe a message from g0d that says hahha _____ killed j00, ..i chill in kf..naked..but some people pk me when im not looking so it'd be nice case its a guild that doesnt PK..................................<<<HINT>>> anywayz lol good idea

Well... I can understand that I lose something when I die, but I think that it's TOO MUCH!

Almost my whole inventory get lost! :P

162133[/snapback]

That is why Entropy, in his unsurpassed wisdom, implemented the storages.

i think developers can do bether something else then making something like this