Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Daxon

Paranormal"

The orb is kinda freaky, but as it says, could be down to a reflection. What makes me laught, is that I can't see a face in the window above the orb...

You have to take into fact that they have to stare at these photos for hours on end sometimes to get a picture. Orbs, you can usually notice instantly. Visual manifestation isn't hard to see either. But when it comes to seeing specific faces or features of them, it's much harder.

However, like I said, take it as you will. I don't see a face either but I haven't stared at it for hours. I guess you have to have an active (or overactive) imagination to be able to pull anything.

nah..I have a friend who can show you the logicle explanition...infact i can buttt..id have to show you like some pics and videos and stuff like that..

but it could all be set up..just remember that..

i actually believe in ghosts call me crazy but i have seen one before no lie its really creepy

i actually believe in ghosts call me crazy but i have seen one before no lie its really creepy

160705[/snapback]

It was your imagination. You've been playing too much FF7.

LMAO

I am using Mozilla 1.7, and when I clicked on your link it opened 152 seperate windows before I had a chance to kill it...

Freaky....

Maybe that was a sign :)

LMAO

I am using Mozilla 1.7, and when I clicked on your link it opened 152 seperate windows before I had a chance to kill it...

Freaky....

Maybe that was a sign :blink:

160781[/snapback]

152.. Oo I use IE and had.. 0 open. :lol: Maybe it is a sign!

*EDIT

Photos are best viewed using Internet Explorer.  Other browsers tend to distort the images and color quality.

Maybe they should add "Pop ups are best viewed using Mozilla" to reflect the actual description. :)

Edited by Daxon

Here's another one.. and it has truly stumped me.

Ghost? (Look in the bottom right corner)

Don't even bother saying "it's just light playing tricks!" -- they've pretty much killed off that possibility in this thread.

Edited by Daxon

Here's another one.. and it has truly stumped me.

Ghost? (Look in the bottom right corner)

Don't even bother saying "it's just light playing tricks!" -- they've pretty much killed off that possibility in this thread.

161149[/snapback]

not impressed =) the whole picture is fuzzy anyway

Im not impressed with the second one either. To me, that just looks like refraction or mist. That picture is such bad quality that it could be down to anything.

Sorry, but its my right to judge that as utter crap.

Im not impressed with the second one either. To me, that just looks like refraction or mist. That picture is such bad quality that it could be down to anything.

Sorry, but its my right to judge that as utter crap.

161240[/snapback]

I would have called it a refraction of light, but by the looks of it, that ghost is just a little bit too far back into the darkness for that to just be light. Even if it was light, that's one interesting design for a totally random bit of light to make.