Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
holyflame3

Little Story

1st of enjoy not very long for your purposes but enjoy :o

Saver

I left my hut ready for a fight I picked up my wooden battle hammer and walked out in my full leather armor ready for battle. I started by worshiping Selain god of summoning. I then gave him 2000gc and he handed me 300 life essense. I smiled and left, looking for worthy enemys worth fighting I searched around for a wolf or deer. There I saw it a Deer. I put some deer items in a bag along with two life essense and chucked it over near the deer. Then muttered under my breath a summoning spell there rose a deer ready for attack as soon as he was summoned he battled well but fallen from the over deer I then charged at the deer and smack I hit its back breaking its legs. I then gathered with fur and antlers and walked on. I went to the local blacksmith as today l was buying my new weapon two edged steel sword. I walked in and found there was no blacksmith I looked around and found a note on the side saying "by the time you've read this I may not be here as an army of goblins have taken my wife and i must save her by my information she should be in..." the rest of the letter was torn must of been the goblins I thought so I walked out and thought again. Kilaran... must be there the one place humans can kill others with it being legal they must have taken him there. There must be another human involved. I ran to Kilaran fields staying un-noticed from other humans then ran on. There was 2 goblins talking, I hid by the tree and listened to what they said seems they have names Gora and Giya must be brothers. "Our boss has taken the blacksmith and his wife now to send for that big bag of items" Gora croaked "how can you be sure Trik wont send his army to defeat us?" Giya replied "ha ha ha our boss can take his army down no problem. now lets get outta here before some rotten humans appear". Right there still alive, ill have to follow them to see were there going. I followed Gora and Giya, they stopped at a piece of dirt on the floor and jumped down it leaving a big hole in the ground. I made sure they were gone and jumped down. Then 5 goblins charged at me, I held my hammer ready to fight knowing i wouldnt make it but Trik's army should take the rest. I took a swing when an Elf jumped down and killed them all in a few hits. After they died he jumped back up the hole before he had time to speak. I had a feeling id meet him again but I better move on. I walked more and there was three doors. I went through the door on the far left walked in and found a whole lot of gold coins. I smiled grabbed a few handfuls and went to leave. Before I could leave the door burst open and a goblin charged in I hid behidn the door and waited he grabbed alot of coins before he left i smacked him on his head and knocked him out. Could'nt have him telling the others so i neutrilized him. Then left the room and went through the middle. Now I had goblins coming each way of me. If that Elf could come any time it would be now, he came and we killed all the goblins he could talk this time. "Saved your life twice now" he said then he laughed and walked away "wait" I shouted but he continued walking and left. I saw a light coming from the end of this room. I walked to the light and jumped up. There they were the blacksmith and his wife I ran towards them but a Chimeran Wolf jumped from the top of the ceiling. I knew i was gonna die when the Elf came again followed by 10 wolfs they wouldnt last but they would help he charged in with his sword and attacked the wolf "get the blacksmith and that woman quickly, ill hold this wolf of". I nodded and went over to the rope and cut it with my knife used to get furs and skins. They were untyed and went over to the corner while me and the Elf attacked the wolf I summoned 5 deers to help. It didnt take long until the wolf fell to the ground. "And again, cya later" the Elf said, he left this underground dungeon. "Follow me" I said to the blacksmith and his wife. They were safely returned to there shop and they spoke. "You saved us as a reward I will give you a 50% discount on all my items and as an extra bonus you can have my special sword" he walked to his cupboard, unlocked it and pulled out a chest. He then unlocked that and bought out a two edged steel sword. It was sharpened giving it more damage 15-24 "this sword will never break it has been used in my family for 20 years never broke at all". I reached out and grabbed the sword, a twirling yellow light came from the swords handle and went all the way up my arm and the sword flashed. "It likes you" he said "now get outta here were closing" he smiled and led me out. I walked to my hut smiled and fell sleep.

Ok, you win the prize for the longest paragraph ever. If I ever try to comprehend it I may repost it with line breaks, but don't hold your breath.