Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest e_legless

Banned Player

Guest e_legless

hi, i am writing to get my brother back on as is IP address has been banned....hes account is James369....he got banned because he took 30 swords out of a bag of 1000 but once he is back on he will return... His msg is......i am sorry for taking the swords buy thought 30 was o.k, i will gve them back, sorry to owner........thx guys.....id really appreciate he putting back on as we are at two ends of the county and enjoy playing EL together..thx

all i done was go on som1s bag and get 30 iron ore .......... ask mrmind178 ........... there was 1000 iron ore in the bag and i took 30 .... the person said to me i was gonna gett banned lol i diddnt think n e think of it n i went to sign on the nxt day and i wasnt aloud on , i couldnt belive it over a little bit of iron ore , if i was to take some1s cape fair enough , but some ore that is unjustified , i always giv people there stuff back wen i find a bag , i help newbies and people that need stuf aka legonl and i appoligise 4 the stuff that i took and whomever stuff it wa ill giv u back 500 iron ore, can n e 1 help me thx

Hum yeah, there must be another reason why he was banned.

Does he remember anything else? Like who banned him? So we could ask for the reason.

Or we could have a look into the logs - umm Mihai? :-)

seriously lads n ladies all i done was take 30 iron ore from a bag with 1000 in lol

i cant belive it lookin at wat other people hav done ....... ask mrmind178 som1 complained to him about it ... thx

exactly its not a bannable offense so y am i banned lol i havent done n e think wrong thats why im so annoyed cuz i reali like playin the game and i havent done n e think wrong at all lol

i havent done anything honestly i cant belive it ......... i help people, give needers goods and then i get banned ........... y is this lmao , i am so anoyyed.

Does anybody else play from your computer that might have caused the ban? Have you played any other characters that might have caused problems? Have you checked the other ban posts to see if someone else that plays from your area has been banned?

To the mods, have any bans been done that weren't posted that might account for this? Mihaim, have you checked the logs on this?

thx 4 the support lads n gals , wat the hell should i do ......... its so annoying not being able to play .............. can u people help me get back online ............. i dont belive n e 1 in my area plays this game ................... i dnt y im banned lmao HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty

It may also help if he would answer the specific questions as well instead of just constantly saying he was banned without cause. Yes, some of his statements are close to answering, but the obvious questions need to be asked because we have found many cases where brothers/friends have caused problems on purpose!

Guest e_legless

Ive used the same computer, so there are two characters on the computer but thats when im at home. Im is bro and i havent caused any problems......this is not mastermind.....WHOEVER BANNED say why, if the is a LEGITEMENT REASON fair enough, if NOT we are obviusly wasting our time. Before you are PROVEN guilty of something, it WOULD be nice to no the OFFENCE. Thx sorry to moan but this is taking ages.

HELLO EVERYONE RIGHT ITD NOT SAYING IM BANNED ANYMORE BUT, BUT ITS SAYING IT CANT FIND MY SERVER OR RESOLVE MY SERVER DNS ADDRESS HAS ANY1 HAD THAT PROBLEM IN THE PAST AND IF SO WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT IT. I WAS THINGING ABOUT DOWNLOADING A ISP ADDRESS WHICH MIGHT HELP , WHAT DO YOU THINK ............. PLEASE HEKP ANYWAYS THANKS