Uk General Elections

who do you think will win?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think will win?

• labour
    • liberal democrats
    • conservatives

ok if your not english please ignore :lol:

personally i think tony blair should be boiled in his own urine by that ginger headed guy from lib dem but hey thats just my opinion :o

It seems fairly certain that Labour will win. The polls are predicting a 3 figure majority. The Conservatives will probably lose a few seats in the house of commons, and the Lib Dems will probably gain a few. It's not certain that Blair will continue to be PM. They may elect Gordon Brown.

Someone voted Lib Dem in this poll :D. Unfortunately they can't win tomorrow. I wish they could, but it's between Labour and the Tories.

as much as we dont like some of the things labour has done, on the whole they have done OK.

Like Vart pointed out - those in charge of the tories and lib dems - wtf are they, they are nobodies without personality, i certainly dont want THOSE leading the country

Labour will win, without a doubt.

Michael Howard is as wooden and sleezy as a.....wooden sleezy slug :ph34r:

The ginger guy couldn't run a country even if he had a "for dummies" book, he just doesnt fit the part.

The ginger guy couldn't run a country even if he had a "for dummies" book, he just doesnt fit the part.

159386[/snapback]

rotfl

but its sad, that these are the leaders of the oposition :unsure:

Yeah maybe ginger boy is not so interesting, but i think he is the only honest one of the leaders

what good is honesty ?

to be fair, there is lots i dont want to know about - remember thatcher - her "honesty" informed the argies that we were about to attack in a certain place during the war o.0

there is no place for honesty in politics :unsure:

Who did I vote for?

Labour? Had eight years of them, no thanks.

Conservatives? Had 19 years of them, the ruined our economy, they also run Portsmouth, (my home city) and crime is going up, as is umemployment, they can bugger off.

Lib Dems? They run the town I live in, crime, is on the up, up, up.

Guess i'm left with the Monster Raving Loony Party....

Actually I didn't vote - there was nobody I felt deserved my vote. these politicians bang on about how people have a duty to vote, but if there's nobody who deserves that vote, then it's a problem with the system, not the electorate.

Edited by Korhil

what the hell do i know about politics, other than whoever is in power will only do the same thing as the last PM...taxes will always rise,no matter what party. but i have always beleived that the tories were only helping out those who were aleady rich,because they were the little eton boys who got stuffed up their little backsides, by the professors. Labour as i see it has always tried to help the working man, as for the lib dem,i'd love to see them come to power...we'd all be pissed as farts....my 2p worth :P

Edited by sKuller

Lol i know you said ignore if your not english but i couldn't help say i don't care :D What about the Irish electons?