Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Mind

Ahem.

My IP was banned.

My little bro decided to quit to game, and to ruin it for me he created several accounts and used them to harass mods. I'm not angry at the mods. They did their job properly by banning the IP. The problem with this is that I share that IP and now I have no way to play the game.

I had no control over his actions, and I am extremely sorry for any trouble he has caused. I am asking that you please somehow make it possible for me to connect, but not allow my IP address to create new accounts.

If this is not possible, I would ask that you please unban my IP, and I will do my best to make sure that this never happens again.

I am yet another victim of a smeger ruining the game for someone who actually wants to play. :D

If evidence is of any importance, I was chatting with Lord_Vermor during the incident and apparently my IP was banned at the same time.

[PM to Lord_Vermor: he is trying to get me IP banned.]

[PM from Lord_Vermor: who?]

[PM to Lord_Vermor: the j wag person]

[PM from Lord_Vermor: we on it, dont worrty]

[PM to Lord_Vermor: ok]

[PM to Lord_Vermor: he got IP banned.]

[PM from Lord_Vermor: ya]

[PM to Lord_Vermor: can you whitelist my character?]

[PM from Lord_Vermor: ?]

[PM from Lord_Vermor: what do u mean]

[PM to Lord_Vermor: he was on the same IP]

[PM from Lord_Vermor: ...]

[PM from Lord_Vermor: er?]

[PM from Lord_Vermor: im confused.]

[PM to Lord_Vermor: the guy]

[PM to Lord_Vermor: you banned his IP he uses the same as me]

[PM from Lord_Vermor: didnt know that, Ill tell them]

[PM to Lord_Vermor: he's doing it so I get IP banned and can't play]

[PM to Lord_Vermor: there are many people that play on this IP and one person ruins for all of us, please whitelist me, others may be asking later]

[PM from Lord_Vermor: Post on the forums under bans. Ask ent to whitelist your name.]

I logged out shortly after that. The rest of my chat log has the "Your IP is banned" message over and over and over...

Your IP is banned. That means that you, or someone from your IP did something very nasty, so we had to block this IP addess. If you believe this ban was unjustified, or promise to respect the rules from now on, please post in the Bans section of our forums (on www.eternal-lands.com)

The thing I really hate about that, is the fact that it was someone from my IP, and not me. The ban was completely justified for him, but I did nothing to warrent that extreme of a punishment.

Heh.

I posted in the whitelist a couple days ago but there was no reply, so I resorted to creating a new thread that would be a bit more visible.

I posted in the whitelist a couple days ago but there was no reply, so I resorted to creating a new thread that would be a bit more visible.

157425[/snapback]

That whitelist post was yesterday, please have some patience.

Unfortunately, I'm always one of the unique cases.... <_<

Can you change it to a character creation ban please?... I just want to use my account, and I'm certain my bro doesn't remember the passwords to all those abuse accounts he created. ;)

Edited by Mr.Mind

I can't even connect to the server to login.  It won't allow me to create a user (which is fine with me, all I'd like to do is connect).

157635[/snapback]

What do you mean you can't connect to the server to login?

Right when I open the game it gives me the "Your IP is banned" message.

I am beginning to dislike the color red.

Edited by Mr.Mind

log in anyways mr mind, even though it says you are locked it should still work. I still get the blocked message but can log in :D

Edited by scarab2k