Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shino

Attention D&d Players!

Hey, Aoshi here B) I have made up a story and stuff for a D&D game, just post something like IM IN to join, make sure to tell me ur ingame name so i can PM u, also if u dont play regularly dont sign up. Its first come-first serve and i will only accept the first 4 who sign up so do it quick while u still can :) I will DM and you will need to roll all of your stats and have your character sheet ready, a drawing of ur character would be nice (just post it) but not critical. Thanks :)

depending on time, I'm in...

I'll be working 7am-7pm ish monday-friday.

Hmm well use... Eastern US time so we'll do it on weekends... 9:00 - 10:00 ET. The reason itll only be 1 hour is so we can do other EL stuff too :D o and can u post what Class, Race and Armor/Weaps u want for ur character? thx, i must make lvls according to ur strengths and weaknesses.

just standard Player's Handbook classes? or can we use classes form other books? hehehe

just standard Player's Handbook classes? or can we use classes form other books? hehehe

156931[/snapback]

:lol: glad u asked! You mau only START with classes in the PHB but then u can multiclass to any of the prestige classes ijn the DM Guide. You must tell me before you multiclass because i like to make you do a set of challenges to get a prestige class :) O and r u in? :huh:

9-10 am or pm? And when would u like to start? any punishments for missing a game? will you npc the character then? Or are they behind the group if the group moves ahead?

9-10 am or pm? And when would u like to start? any punishments for missing a game? will you npc the character then? Or are they behind the group if the group moves ahead?

157142[/snapback]

hmmm id say PM... and the only pusishment for missing a game would be... not progressing w/ ur char ^.^ maybe 4-5 Pm would be better. so its 4-5Pm every Sunday in the hoouse next to the rivan warriors house in votd itll start next week so u can make ur char sheet & stuff, cya there ^.^