Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
snorebum

Titanium Staff

I'd like to see a new weapon in the staff group, maybe a Titanium Staff. I like staffs because the provide weapon and armor, and only take up one of the six slots (rather than two for a sword and shield).

Another thought, would be to make it not as strong as a high end sword and shield (but better than the current staffs), but have it so that you don't lose as many ethereal points while you are holding it, so it becomes an aid to magicians and sommoners.

Hmm - sounds good.

And I want, a lightening bolt spell that is attracted to metal staffs.

yeah a staff that makes u use less etheral points, that is what me and slay were pondering on. And maybe you can only buy it if you complete all a gods quest, like the titan chain.....i like the idea

maybe we could through in some magic staffs. i saw them in the texture files. maybe have the staffs cost 300-500k and do something special like increase def or attack....just a thought :D

I like the less ethereal points idea and now that there is summoning have rods :D that would be a good idea and if you are going to have rods have like Rod of Summoning and like Staff of Magic or something of the sort

BUT DON'T LET THIS ONE GET INTO THE HANDS OF THE BUNNIES!

_m203.bmp