Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Placid

Next/bunsten Banned

NeXt/Bunsten has been banned for repeatedly abusing and breaking the following rules:

- Constantly summoning at storage

- Abusive behaviour: Swearing, threatening

- Spamming channels, #abuse/#help_me with threats

This has all been done over the past week or so; excessively.

For reference see F5 (in-game) and the rules forum.

This is unacceptable behaviour and will not be tolerated.

hey i knew that guy cool he had it coming for all that he acted like

Hmm, he said you didn't warn him, just banned him.

I temporarly unbanned his IP, but this constitutes his alst warnign as well. If he does it again, he will not be unbanned.

hey i knew that guy cool he had it coming for all that he acted like

156275[/snapback]

Hmmm... yet in the Abuse thread about NeXt you seemed to agree with what he was doing. Funny, isn't it?

<_<

Hmmm... yet in the Abuse thread about NeXt you seemed to agree with what he was doing. Funny, isn't it?

<_<

156320[/snapback]

Yeah in the Pm to me he said "if u didnt want it getting in ur screen then u just put #jc #3 simple as that"

Which Im assuming is an ill-attempted way to tell me that if I didnt like being cussed at and disrespected, I shouldnt have been in that channel in the first place.

Nice try at brown nosing there justice_knight.

And for the record... Bunsten was warned several times. He even told me later last night that

"[bunsten]: you can post 1000 abuses about us

[jimmythesaint]: you guys arent pissed about that?

[bunsten]: LOL no i am lauging @ it

[jimmythesaint]: ok

[bunsten]: its already locked i was to post some phun :D

[jimmythesaint]: yeah it got locked quick

[bunsten]: you need to learn much about oldschool players chatting in channel 3

[jimmythesaint]: if you cant beat em, join em

[bunsten]: becourse that 5 mins silance is becourse where moved to othere channels :rolleyes:

[jimmythesaint]: i guess I do have a lot to learn

[bunsten]: :>

[Chance]: guys discuss this in pm or elsewhere

[bunsten]: ohh here is chances..

[bunsten]: XTC ... Jummie

[PM to Bunsten: no hard feelings earlier?]

[PM from Bunsten: haha no its normal for us to get mute and moced]

[PM to Bunsten: then I wont give you guys no more smeg]

[PM from Bunsten: it happed 20 times a day..]

[PM to Bunsten: lol... ok then have a good time]

[PM from Bunsten: ofcourse we do D]

[bunsten]: chance you got somthing to sell ?

[bunsten]: your cloak ?

[jimmythesaint]: lol!!

[Chance]: i have topic. and i'm giving it away for free :D

[shivar]: jimmyTheNoob

[shivar]: abusing me

[bunsten]: GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE :D i beggering you GIMMIE

[PM to Shivar: yeah yeah I know]

[PM from Shivar: go abuse me nuubaaa]

[PM to Shivar: no hard feelings earlier?]

[PM to Shivar: nah, fuc it]

[PM from Shivar: u topic nazi]"

*END*

Now I did reply to that but it was just something about me correcting his spelling of Natzi. Now I did "act" friendly to these people so I could get their thoughts on the thread I posted.

See these childish acting? These people think it was a good laugh for me to post my abuse topic and even dared me to post another. They admit to jumping around channels just to cause problems and even resort to the namecalling again. The reason they did this? They knew there would be no recourse for their actions. They think its all a joke and there will be absolutly no punishment for their actions.

I think the administrators dont need to be so afraid to remove such pests from their game as they are complety destructive and add nothing but misery to other players.

I was basicly told that since I was new to the game, I had a lot to learn and, that they could do whatever they wanted without any punishment from anyone.

I dont think warnings were needed at all. According to Bunsten they are warned "20 times a day" and thats completly normal.

How do you expect people to learn to obide by the rules you set forth if you dont offer any punishment at all for their actions. And from my posts here and earlier it should be easy to see that Bunsten and his bot NeXt arent the only ones that should be banned. Permantly!

Some serious cleaning of the community is in order. If the admins of this game arent willing to do something about people, that are only here to cause problems and hassle other players, then they can never expect the game to grow beyond what it is now; A small game played by a handfull of regular players with new players leaving as fast as they come.

I have checked, and this game hasnt grown since Febuarly(max players on at one time which just changed yesterday.). Thats two monts of stagnation. And there have been updates this whole time. Its not like the developers arent putting anything into the game. They are doing a good job, as I see there was an update earlier yesterday. But the game isnt growing any, and its not from a lack of people showing up to play. Its from a lack of people hanging around after being insulted and made to feel like they dont belong.

If this community is ok with "oldschool players" causing problems just because they have been here a while and can get away with anything then this game will never be anyting but "oldschool players", because those few will drive away the masses that would really enjoy this game.

Thank you.

Edited by jimmythesaint

Well said jimmy, you hit the nail on the head.

Sadly, NeXt / Bunsten has been unbanned, so this thread is pointless.

Closed.