Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
swisstest

Alchemy

Normally I'd reserve this type of thing for a pm, but I figured it'd piss a lot of people off so it's going here instead :)

The current alchemy skill is far too easy after level 30, which is a pain in the ass to get to... I will once again suggest to remove the coal from gerald and all other ores from Harvey so that a player must either buy the coal at harvey and then bank it, repeating that step with other items at gerald or to mine them all... also the price per bar is set too high, assuming you don't move the ores apart, reducing the price so that you loose money by buying raw goods then selling the finished bars is the next step.

2 cents.

Swiss

damn, i see that this is implemented as well :/

I really dont think it was very easy to get from lvl 36 to lvl 37. Took me quite some hours of work...

But in this way it will take forever before i can make some nice titanium bars. (Yeah yeah, i suppose it was meant to last forever :))

Anyway, this is really bad for the people that finally got to lvl 30. On the other hand, its a good thing that the vets now have some advantage over the new players, i mean we got killed enough by silly rabbits to make up for this... :lol:

finally :) I was tired of seeing ppl pass me in alch in 2 days becuz i mined my stuff

yeah swiss, you just waited until you were 38 alchemy until you said this, so now that it is basically hell for anyone to get from 30 until whatever their goal is, nice job swiss.. good job man.

yeah, that's what i did... :roll:

actually I told entropy (erm sorry, asked) entropy to change it when I was 26 alchemy... that'd be before bars were even added, and long before you started playing, so do pipe down...

uh swiss, as a correction, i started maybe a bit later than you, but i took a month or two break and I just started back again 3 or 4 weeks ago.. ... we both started right around the same time, back in june it wasnt even POSSIBLE to raise your alchemy..