Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RavnLord

The World's Birth

Guest RavnLord

Alright.... now, I write a bit, but this is the first story. I normally write poems. Let me know how this turns out.

On some small planet in the dark corner of some far off galaxy, known to few, a dispute was going on between two beings of great power.

One was a female dragon, a great white, muscular creature with a goose neck and great, silver wings. Her eyes shined like sky blue stars, highlighting her long, smooth snout. She stood on a cloud, her two arms clutching it like a blanket. Her hind legs were bent like a dog's when they sit, her tail, like a whip, wrapped round her. The other was a huge black dragon, his head covered with a crown of horns, his back covered with a coat of quills. Glowing over his short, fat snout were two red eyes. He had four long, muscular arms. As he sat on a mountain's top, the lower two were hanging to drag the ground, the upper crossed over his broad, gray chest. He had no actual wings, but bones that would make wings if being connected with skin flaps. His legs were also bent like a dog's, crooked underneathe him as he glared impatiently at his sister.

"What are we going to do then? How can you make a world to be peaceful? My creations will surely wreck that." He laughed evily, his deep orcish voice booming for miles round.

"But you wil not be creating anything. I wish to strip you of your powers and send you back to the Under World, where i'd brought you up from." Her voice was like a song. It sounded beautiful to the ears, and was almost hypnotizing.

The two siblings had been argueing for days over how to create a world and what to put in it. The female, known as Yukai, wanted to create only animals, Elves and anthros of all sorts to tend to the plants and one another. The male, known as Ishuzu-Riyama, wanted to create a dark place, as the underworld. He wanted plants and animals, yes, but he also wanted it full of humans, demons, ogres, demonic dragons, etc.

After another three weeks, they broke out into a close combat type thing. They twined their tails and bombarded each other with punches, kicks, insults, and reasons for what they wanted to do. Growing tired of this after a few years, nonstop, they settled down on their mountain and clud and came to an agreement.

The world would be green and lively, full of animals, with a few wastelands and what-not here and there. The animals would be hunted and cared for by humans, elves, dwarves, and a few other choice races.

Thus, the world you now know. Humans with towns and killing many animals for fun, Elves tending them, Dwarves in neutral and underground, and other races doing both caring and killing.

:twisted: Mwahahahaha!!! My work! I'm still thinking... I think it's missing a LOT (meaning it's still BAD...) ... Help me out if you so choose, please and thanks.