Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WiLdCaRd

Excuse Me?

The rules state that there are to be no "Do you [hate,like] me?" threads. I've regarded this as one.

Topic closed.

From Placid

Erm ok, where on the Poll was I asking if anyone loved or hated ME?? The rules state "Do you [hate,like] me?" I never even mentioned me......OH!! Its the whole "Spirit of the rules" BS again........Placid, I have no problems with you, and from what I know, ya seem like a decent bloke, however, closing that poll was wrong. It was not about loving/hating someone, it was about trying to stop 2 great players from leaving the game. Both of them are well respected within the game, and I think they would be badly missed if they go. I`m getting a little fed up with all this MOD crap flying around, you wanna have ya bitter little fights, do it in ya own time and in private, all this needs to stop now before we lose even more players. My poll was designed to convince Jeze n Crann to stay, not to show if people loved or hated them, coz we already KNOW the answer to that, you`ve only got to look at the replies on their goodbye section.......or are you gonna close that too as the rules state........."there are to be no "Do you [hate,like] me?" threads."

Thanx for your time

Come on wildcard, lets not be hypocritical here.

Crannog himself has removed such polls. (Yes there are logs to prove it)

And curiously you are fed up with the mod crap flying around. So are we. And who exactly threw all this up in the air for the general public to see? And the ironic part is you didn't even see everything.

It was their choice to leave, they were asked to stay. Both in EL and as mods. Of course they have friends here. But please, before you go off on your rants, learn all of the facts. And if that isn't possible (which it shouldn't be, because by your very complaint all of this should have been kept private), then you really ought to not spout off about things you have only heard one version of.

It was their choice to leave, they were asked to stay.  Both in EL and as mods.  Of course they have friends here.  But please, before you go off on your rants, learn all of the facts.  And if that isn't possible (which it shouldn't be, because by your very complaint all of this should have been kept private), then you really ought to not spout off about things you have only heard one version of.

154404[/snapback]

Whether it is 'private' or not if us (the ordinary players) only hear one version and not the other then what do you expect us to think? When you only hear half the story it leads to speculation, gossip and lies. What we want is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Whether it is 'private' or not if us (the ordinary players) only hear one version and not the other then what do you expect us to think?  When you only hear half the story it leads to speculation, gossip and lies.  What we want is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

154406[/snapback]

The post we made on forum is enough for now..persons involved and concerned have been informed completely and for the rest of you guys..thnx for your support and concern, pls dont let this get into a dragging tread, its not worth it, believe me.

As for teh truth..it will come out sooner of later but for now we are NOT pointing fingers at NO one..innocent till proven guilty, right?

Come on, dont waste your time on here, go play the best game ever, yes, I mean Eternal Lands! Go on..play!

*hugs*

Jez

I`m hardly throwing something up in the air that people didn`t already know about, lets face it, the Roja n Platty war is famous on the Forums. My point bud, was that I dont want to see two people leaving EL, esp over an internal dispute with another one possibly more mods. You know as well as I do, certain Mods have posted their views all over the forums now, we look to you guys n girls for guidance, if you`re going to slag each other off in puplic, what example is that setting the other players. There shouldn`t be any Mod wars, I wish everyone would just get on with each other so we can go back to enjoying the game. Yes you`re right, I have only heard one half of the story, if someone wants to tell me the other half, I`ll gladly listen and then make my own judgement. Maybe Crann has deleted or closed Polls, and yes I`m sure you have the files to prove it, but I`m not interested in those, I simply feel that my Poll was not hurting anyone, it was not attacking anyone, it was a Poll just to get Jeze n Crann to see that people want them to stay on, as Mods, or Players, it matters little. You know what they have done for the game, and how many new players they help on a regular basis, we need new players to breath life into the game and help it to grow stronger. Aisllinn, you`re another good guy, so surely you know how important it is to try n keep people that players trust within the game? And if my thread was seen as a rant, then I`m sorry, it was not meant as one, but as I said, I didn`t see any harm what so ever with my Poll, and to have it closed liked that felt like a slap in the face.

Thanx for your time

Jez and Cranny gone? :P

2bad, i wish them both a good life outside EL and my best wishes 2 u both.

(edited typos)

Edited by Entris