Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sistema

Desktop Screenies!

mine... :P

untitled7gh.th.jpg

159127[/snapback]

how is stronghold 2 compared to 1? the first one wasnt really deep, kinda lame after you play a few games :o

2 is full 3d with some serious details (watch criminals get beheaded, watch troops go flying with a huge ballista bolt hitting them ^^)

and now theres actually a challenge to the game (all the levels dont feel the same anymore :o)

Here is mine DESKTOP

I love clean desktop:)

157994[/snapback]

Wooo! way to go! A fellow Linux user. And xfce is the best when it ocmes to clean desktops! here is mine. :D

Desktop

Edited by Kinger

and now theres actually a challenge to the game (all the levels dont feel the same anymore :angry:)

159179[/snapback]

thats what i ment, ty :P In the first one i was always so careful on a new level, expecting to get wiped out but when it was over: 'dam, again so easy' you never needed walls to defend, just two towers and some archers whitch cleaned up everything =/

That's my enlightenment desktop, mostly clean :angry: Had to resize it to 50% size, cause photobucket only accepts images up to 250k.

desktop-small.png

Here's my desktop ...running Slackware, using KDE and tons of other things to add to the wonderfull eye candy :P Oh..and since I am too lazy to go grab another screenshot you will have to be happy with the Xpeguins screenshot I did for a Tech Blurb entry on my site... :-P

peguins.jpg

My ultimate desktop :P I love those peguins....