Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_Lord

Inspirational & Funny Quotes

"To the world you may be One Person, but to One Person You may be the World." :D

"Our Lives are dictated by the Choices we Make..." :)

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." :D :lol: :D

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." :):D

"Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they please." B)

"If you're not Completly Appaled you haven't been paying attention..." ;)

I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in Exchanging / Reading some quotes. Feel free to post some of your own.

NeoSeS

B.T.W. I love the first one the most, I found it on a Keychain today and just had to buy it.

Would you believe it? I found myself saying to someone today "You're either a Pencil or an Eraser, creating or destroying." which I directly stole from you.

It's a good one.

LOL ROFL

Your either a Pencil or an Eraser, creating or destroying, it's the Ying and Yang theroy for the modern day! Which are you?

Ahh that one's a good one, I came up with it all on my own. Feel free to use it all you want, if you can get people to think a little bit from it... all the better right :D .

NeoSeS

On my list of quotes my two favorites are the first one and the third one, of course the third one is all based on perspective really, but the first one really holds true for all of us.

"Have no fear of perfection, you will never reach it"

"If life gives you lemons make lemonade. Then find somebody whose life gave them vadka and have a party!"

Edited by Beorn

just remember

'everytime you point your finger, three more point back at you'

if you cant figure it out point your finger at someone and look at your hand, there are three of your own fingers pointing at you, then take a look at yourself before you criticize someone else.

"That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable."

"It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black."

"No matter how great and destructive your problems may seem now, remember, you've probably only seen the tip of them."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

"If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments."

"There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your dreams, except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but in the ocean of reality."

"When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there's no end to what you can't do."

"It's difficult to comprehend how insane some people can be. Especially when you're insane." <NOT meant for me!

"It's best to avoid standing directly between a competitive jerk and his goals."

"If you find yourself struggling with loneliness, you're not alone. And yet you are alone. So very alone."

"Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people each year who are trying to find it."

"It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face."

"Until you spread your wings, you'll have no idea how far you can walk."

"The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower."

"Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up."

"Some people dream of success, while other people live to crush those dreams."

"A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction."

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.

If life gives you oranges, get some potatoes and make screwdrivers.

Never be first, never be last, and never go to the buffet bar behind a fat guy named "Bubba".

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you've tried."

"Procrastination prevents boredom."

"I woke up to find all my things missing and replaced by exact duplicates."

Oh and

"Life outside the perspective of a dog is meaningless."

-Pluto