Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rasberrybeard

Need To Make A Few Things Clear About Me.

A few people have accused me of being a flame spreading egotistical maniac, newb, etc. etc. So I would like to make it clear here now: I am NOT trying to cause trouble, I simply am not very good at putting what I am feeling at the moment into words. So if I have offended anyone I am sorry, and I simply ask that you give me a chance to prove im not what you think i am. ]

sincerely

Rasberrybeard.

I think you are a nice guy, not always perfectly wording your thoughts, but you're still young (I think :P), that's not your fault...and you fit in well imho B)

Youth is not an excuse! Off with his head!

Ehm... I mean, you're an okay guy ras, but you have to realize that telling people to shut up is not the most effective way to convince them :P

A few people have accused me of being a flame spreading egotistical maniac, newb, etc. etc. So I would like to make it clear here now: I am NOT trying to cause trouble, I simply am not very good at putting what I am feeling at the moment into words. So if I have offended anyone I am sorry, and I simply ask that you give me a chance to prove im not what you think i am. ]

sincerely

Rasberrybeard.

153322[/snapback]

You shouldnt have to justify yourself mate B)

Be who you are, noone can judge you for that :P

:-) thanx guys. I have this trouble everywhere, I dont really know when to keep my mouth shut >_<

153356[/snapback]

Hahahahahaha then you've definitely come to the right place!!! :P

You shouldnt have to justify yourself mate B)

Be who you are, noone can judge you for that :P

153341[/snapback]

I think you are wrong Placid, if you don't mind me saying so. I feel that wherever you are and whoever you are, you are continually asked to justify yourself and this forum is no different to any other. People need to have boundaries so they know when not to step over them, I think is what you are saying.

I think you are wrong Placid, if you don't mind me saying so.  I feel that wherever you are and whoever you are, you are continually asked to justify yourself and this forum is no different to any other.  People need to have boundaries so they know when not to step over them, I think is what you are saying.

153365[/snapback]

Of course I dont mind! Your entitled to your opinion!

Here's what I meant:

You'll find that in life, you will always be judged - regardless. As you said. However, what you have to come to realise is that yes, we all need boundaries, but, we also need to be ourselves and express our personalities. What would the world be like if we repressed our honesty and personalities? It'd be real sh*t I can tell you.

Furtermore: justification != judgement;

:P

Aww come on guys this is just what I am trying to avoid, I cause too much trouble here, maybe I should just stay ingame and away from the forums....

Aww come on guys this is just what I am trying to avoid, I cause too much trouble here, maybe I should just stay ingame and away from the forums....

153370[/snapback]

LMAO!!!

Its called a discussion mate :)

No no , please don't leave ;) I've had my days where I felt like my behavior justitfied me leaving EL. Don't let this happen to you to :P Everyone has their own little purpose and function in the game, even if it's not what you expected it to be :)