Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rasberrybeard

What Is Your Age?

What is the average age of each person here?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What is the average age of each person here?

• 10 or younger
    • 20 or older.

So close to being in the 20 and older category, but I'm just 19 :-(

You should have had options like...

>10

11-15

16-19

20-29

30-39

40-49

>50

But I guess if you want a ton of votes for >20, go ahead. :P

lol well I just assumed most people weren't 20 or older, but I was apparantly very worng O_O (Im 17 btw).

EDIT: and I figured some people would vote 50 just to be stupid. if I did put it in there.

Edited by scarab2k

hmmm.....evil thought forming here.....maybe we should start an old peoples guild....a retirement guild!!!!

we could have cool weapons like walking canes with titanium sword in them, and dentures that double as throwing stars.....and and and

MUAHAHAHAHA

*gasp* *wheeze* *cough cough*

all the bunnies will run from us in terror!!!!!!!!

:P:):ph34r:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by Doxxie

Hmm. I guess voting the last one makes me old. :)

So thus not being a teen ==> being old. Thus you are old before you can legally drink alchohol in the U.S., and you are middle aged when you get your driver's license.

So when you have kids, you are ancient. When you move on to grandkids, you become practically dead. Once you have grandkids who are "old" as defined by this poll, you are officially fossilized.

Does this mean babies need to be redefined so that an infant is an embryo, and babies should be in kindergarten? Then kids are teenagers. Or shall we still let t=0 be the point where you exit your mommy's tummy? Thus at 1 year old you should be in school, and at 5 you enter middle school. 7 is high school. Then college at 9. At 12, you go for your PhD. At 15, you get a job, and then at 20 you become "old". :P

Like majorly funky logic... :)

Edited by Tanyia

I worded it like that because I figured that mostly teens and preteens would be the ones playing the game as they would have more time than someone who is older than 18. That was my logic.

Edited by scarab2k

Wow that incredible i never expected that so many people 20 or older played the game, guess im used to ffxi where all the players are like 12 lol.

Wow that incredible i never expected that so many people 20 or older played the game, guess im used to ffxi where all the players are like 12 lol.

153358[/snapback]

Hehe, you've just learnt the wondrous advantages (or disadvantages - however you see it) of anonymity and the internet.

:P

Well, you should've made more options beyond teenage, since many players in here are adults :)