Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
valo13

burger king

what do u think about the current burger kings comercials?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. what do u think about the current burger kings comercials?

• EEEK!! creepy!
    • funny and should make more comercials
    • havent seen them

anyone see the new burger king ads with the wierd king that shows up in peoples bedrooms and looks into peoples windows? well i wanna see what all u think about these ads.

I've seen the commercials. I view them as a little creepy, but I've seen far worse. Personally I'd rather have the BK commercials over the computer animated stinky tennis shoes argueing over foot odor control and inserts.

I won't go back to BK because of those commercials (not that i ever really go anyway). They are offensive to me because of the shear stupidity they subject me to. I won't support it by eating at the dumb restaurant.

CREEPIER THAN HELL!

Yet childishly stupid...

lol I used to work there >< I think despite whether they are funny or creepy, they do grab your attention and make you remember the resteraunt, which is the whol point of them anyways.

I like the commercials because they are creepy.

There is nothing like opening your window and a big smiling burger king guy is staring in at you with a smile.

some people are too uptight.......just think about how much somebody made to come up with that O.o. I can't think of it off the top of my head but i swear there is another company now with a commercial that looks and feels very much like the bergur king ones.........basterds are stealing the kings thunder.

Actually, I have only seen the one where the guy wakes up with the Burger King guy lying in bed right next to him with a sandwich...But I think I'll just vote for creepy..

creepy and i think its very funny but the first time i was awake at 3:00 in the morning with the lights turned off and i saw him in my room when thunder light everything up then he disapeared i swear hes creeped me out ever since

Creepy I suppose...yet funny :D

Next commercial I want to see him holding a knife over someone's head. :(

The funniest commercials Ive ever seen, I like the one where the guy opens the blinds and he is standing there with the breakfast sandwich thing that has the most calories out of any fast food breakfast ever.

The king rocks.

hes working with squirrels and we all know that there evil and gonna take over el then the world theyll make chimies and fluffys look like

beavers

hes working with squirrels and we all know that there evil and gonna take over el then the world theyll make chimies and fluffys look like

beavers

154455[/snapback]

Yes, my rabid attack squirrels are living up to their calling! ALL WILL BE MINE!!!

u evil jerk i will save the world from squirrels and that evil king!!!!!!!!!!

The waking up beside the king is creepy

155760[/snapback]

Quite so. In fact, that WAS supposed to be the first task I assigned to my army of rabid attack squirrels, but they seem to have developed their own methods for achieving my end result.

*swats at a rabid attack squirrel as it gnaws his ankles.*

Quite so.  In fact, that WAS supposed to be the first task I assigned to my army of rabid attack squirrels, but they seem to have developed their own methods for achieving my end result.

*swats at a rabid attack squirrel as it gnaws his ankles.*

155797[/snapback]

i killed 20 of ur dumb squirrels with freeone3000s shiny pointy thingy