Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

The new forums

i used fast reply always on old forums... so when wil there be a new forum skin? i remember the brown 1 with animal pictures on it :-P

152453[/snapback]

Me too. I loved that skin. However, that was on PHPBB2, we're running Invision Power Board (IPB) now; which is quite different.

It's totally awsome (and i like your new avatar entropy!)

152454[/snapback]

new? he had that pic for ages.. but it was disabled..

blegh i almost quoted wrong person.. quote button is now under the post.. and you have to switch it on.. then click reply lol :D

and wow! if i click on [<-] in a quote.. it switch to the real post from that person

Edited by Satan

Looks good, but it doesn't keep track of what posts I read correctly and the "Mark all posts as read" button doesn't work for me. Using Konqueror 3.2.3. I'll see what happens if I delete all cookies set by this board, but I'm not too optimistic.

EDIT: correcetion, the posts are tracked correctly, but the forum still shows as having new posts, even though I read them all.

EDIT 2: deleting cookies seems to work. Sorry for raising a false alarm.

Edited by Grum

Looks good, but it doesn't keep track of what posts I read correctly and the "Mark all posts as read" button doesn't work for me. Using Konqueror 3.2.3. I'll see what happens if I delete all cookies set by this board, but I'm not too optimistic.

EDIT: correcetion, the posts are tracked correctly, but the forum still shows as having new posts, even though I read them all.

152493[/snapback]

Funny, i'll give Firefox in *NIX a try later, seems to work fine on windows but Konquerer and Firefox un *NIX are a whole new kettle of fish...

152493[/snapback]

I noticed this too at work (MSIE) but not at home (FireFox)

Yeah, looks like it's there, just formatted slightly wrong. Right after other logo, not all the way to the right.

Two quote buttons are a little redundant.

Great job!

Eeeks I just messed up freeone's post :wacko: Sorry, I'm still getting used to these forums too. :wacko:

Edit: Ok I fixed it...I was tryiing to edit my own and used the edit button on top which is actually somebody else's post...arrrgh :wacko:

Anyway, as I was trying to say...What 2 quote buttons?

with the [+ quote] button you can quote several posts from any threads, it's the best feature ever! :wacko:

I see two quote buttons. One to the right, with the old quote symbol, and one just left of it, with the plus sign. Using the default skin...

152649[/snapback]

Huh, you're right..."reply" is the exact same thing as a quote.

No idea why it's like that.

152650[/snapback]

Edit: it is great to have our avatars back .... will roja customize it the way she had the very old forums?

by customize it i mean putting the el-theme on the forums

Edited by giannis

i almost peed myself when it said i wasnt a registered user!

:P:):D

but i love them now that i am

:wub::wub::wub:

btw, are there different skins? i found 2 but dont see any difference in them?

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Why i cant change my email address to an gmail.com email address?

153085[/snapback]

Gmail and other freemail providers are banned due to abuse by youknowwho and her followers ;)

Gmail and other freemail providers are banned due to abuse by youknowwho and her followers  ;)

153089[/snapback]

wtf... ya i know who...

thnx anyway Soldus

i think its cool but how come flames were destroyed freedom of speech is freedom of speech plz pm me on the forums if u can explain

Edited by justice_knight

i think its cool but how come flames were destroyed freedom of speech is freedom of speech

153227[/snapback]

And what does the freedom of speech have to do with our forums? We have no desire, nor any obligation, to allow freedom of speech here.