Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

I want to be a scammer

well see that 2.5k as a payment for the ess and stuff i got from rend last night when puna and me killed rend and lord_nightmare and also got ms bigmouth or madammofd to run off as a coward :)

funny that you even dont care you have a ""Scammer"" in ur guild

well noone ever even complained about him or anything so well why would i care? in this log YOU are the scammer shivar not him why don't you destroy your guild i mean you don't want a guild with a scammer in it do you? of wait then you gotta become guildless cuz ur a scammer yourself

well noone ever even complained about him or anything so well why would i care? in this log YOU are the scammer shivar not him why don't you destroy your guild i mean you don't want a guild with a scammer in it do you? of wait then you gotta become guildless cuz ur a scammer yourself

152539[/snapback]

ssj, I think the big thing you need to be concerned about is that you have a really incredibly foolish person trying to learn to scam, and begging to be scammed in the process.

Not that we don't all have a heads-up about shivar now... tho he probly prefers just to kill people.

look i'd notice if he was a bad guy and lately he's been busy doing all kinds of good stuff and far what i know he's probably busy making me FEs right now and for free (since in my guild we do everything for free for eachother) also he's been making bars and such to help people out and his brother has also been busy harvesting stuff like coal for alchemists and such

Dude you got an retarted wanna-b scammer in ur guild that's teribble even more retarted then a skeleton in KF who kiss my feet :P

so why is this so funny, it was really obvious what is going to happen, especcially when shivar said 'trust me' :P

That's really sad, i guess i should say good job satan. or as teh british would say cheerio mate!

153204[/snapback]

<_< It's 'bravo!' actually... :blink:

<_< It's 'bravo!' actually... :angry:

153277[/snapback]

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE...too funny...and placid.."snowball" wasn't that the pig from george orwells animal farm? lol...*has to think :D *

shivar got that n00b and 2.5 k man that was priceless i will remember that shivar taught him dont call him the scammer and for half price

That's really sad, i guess i should say good job satan. or as teh british would say cheerio mate!

you sad nob hole british ppl dont talk like that

and btw shivar that was really funny

Edited by Freestyler