Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gilthanas

elves need homes too

in the game you have the valley of the dwarves for the dwarves and the other places for humans, but you dont see a elven forest of something along that line. In the last topic they talked about houses on poles that are linked together by bridges so couldnt that be done in trees for like an elven village(if someone actually likes my ideas and made a map for the elves).

Edited by gilthanas

Tirnym used to be a great elven city (at least that's how it's looking in storylines), however it was destroyed in the last 200 years or so (i think). I don't know that there's many places left on Seridia for elven territories.

However i do agree that elves need homes as well. Are there any buildings for elves at the present moment? All i know of is tree homes.

Well, the 2nd continent is on the way, there should be niicceee greeenn forests,

as well as dark volcanic mountains for the new races maybe? and yeh, get the picture!? its going to be great!

also the buddy list is coming! wh00t! :P

aand they're replacing the animation system with teh CAL thing...

its going to be greaat! :)

EL ROCKS!!! (read my sig) !!!

yes i realize that the new continents coming. And i'm so dearly excited! ^_^ however, elves have no BUILDINGS they just have trees. I think it's rather boring. I've always thought of elves being able to have stone buildings as well. Very majestic and such.

Hehe, don't underestimate Roja's modelling work. She has already made a load of elven buildings and they will be on the 2nd continent :)

woohoo!

cause im homeless now...wandering from place to place, (insert violin music here), sometimes too cold or too hot...i need shade trees and a place to rest my weary little head

:):unsure::(

Edited by Doxxie

they're already made :D

152295[/snapback]

You could post some screenshots for the longing elves ;-)

You could post some screenshots for the longing elves ;-)

152418[/snapback]

oo..can I can I can I? :P

Yes, Irilion will have multiple cities and towns for each of the races. The map I'm making is an Elven port city. ^_~

heres a lil crappy city i made when we first got the elf objects. Me and tiras were discussing what would look good and sorta came up with this

img 1

img 2

they arent that great since i only put about 2 minutes of effort into it, but its a preview!

:waits for ppl to ask about draegoni home =D

Edited by MikeH

heres a lil crappy city i made when we first got the elf objects. Me and tiras were discussing what would look good and sorta came up with this

img 1

img 2

they arent that great since i only put about 2 minutes of effort into it, but its a preview!

:waits for ppl to ask about draegoni home =D

153452[/snapback]

qvarf.yahoo.com cannot be found.

that wont be in game, that was just concept stuff me and tiras made

153671[/snapback]

Still looks nice tho, a bit like Alqualondë, the Teleris city from the Tolkien Bestiary.