Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

It's a jungle out there!

An idea I had would be to add another map...a jungle. On there could be lions and such for hunting (new animals :ph34r:) I'm sure there are people on who would help develop the idea.

I think its great u could add all sorts of animals like elephants for an example and think of an creative name maybe even add a few lakes or waterfalls on it, it sounds sooooo cool, i would definetely visit it if it were made into an actual map!

- Kougria

and reply i was thinking more The Eternal Jungle/Forest for name, but thats a creative one too and this whole thing sounds sooo cool! I cant wait!

- Kougria

Oh don't worry I have been planning this for a while :) Complete with elephants, lions and tigers and bears...oh, we already have bears :ph34r:

Sweet roja, i cant wait this is gonna we sooooooo cool, i wonder if there will be waterfalls too those would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!

- Kougria

unfortunetly water falls are another, much harder problem..there won't be any, at least..not for a loooong while :ph34r:

or a jungle with a ruins in middle of it , call it the forgotten ....blabla or something :/ ;)

lol do bears live in jungle? i dont think so :P

or do they? *opens jungle book*

Edited by Satan

Elephants? Would that be baby elephants or something?

As for waterfalls, try to ask Umrion or Mikeman, they seem to have enough OpenGL knowledge to do it.

iv made a waterfall when i was a map maker quite simple really make the solid base of it then use the particles as water i didi have a pic of it but comp had to screw up so iv lost it :P but i bet some skilled map maker can do it like mine

find the blue particle flip it round presto water ;)

lions tigers and bears oh my!....

wouldent it be hard to walk if you made it jungle like because there would be alot of trees...

lions tigers and bears oh my!....

wouldent it be hard to walk if you made it jungle like because there would be alot of trees...

Only if the 3D walking bug isnt fixed :blink:

It isn't. There's a workaround that *might* help, but no guarantees.

i say you make the animals on that map hostile...like the tigers/panthers/etc all the predators...