Eternal Lands Official Forums

Anyone recommend any other good MMORPGs other than RuneScape.

By the way, if the MMORPG requires any personal info other than e-mail please do not post it :blink:

Take a look at my sig, good man.

Yeah i had that problem so i found an older version on google, then I updated it with the updater tool (included in the file).

Lol...

I tried downloading it - only problem is :

Remaining time left - 60 hours 21 minutes.

Ummm.... You tried downloading what? Ultima took me only 10 hours to d/l...

Lol...

I tried downloading it - only problem is :

Remaining time left - 60 hours 21 minutes.

:);):ph34r:

WHOA!~

lol, your connection must be really slow, i took it of the internet in somewhere around 30 minutes to 45 minutes. :S

haha, i must say i didn't play fair, cause the planeshift servers stink, when i tried to download it from there it game totally no result. I was lucky a friend of mine had a server and let me download it from there. :)

haha, i must say i didn't play fair, cause the planeshift servers stink, when i tried to download it from there it game totally no result. I was lucky a friend of mine had a server and let me download it from there. :)

Yeah, they said they were going to move the servers over to more reliable servers or something like that..

true but it still didn't happen, they also wanne make the client downloadable via ever players computer, atleast that was the idee. donno whats going to happen of that. :S

try www.freeallegiance.org

Not an mmorpg for a reason, because mmorpg's are about being addicted to the game, where you are judjed by a bullshit collection of #'s that you spend hours raising them, only to have all your friends leave while you try to stay and hold it together even though all your friends are gone except the mods who slowly become corrupted and the game has so many retarded noobs it reminds you of why you left every other mmorpg.

Anyway. Most players who play the game play it for years, thus the phrase,

"Allegiance kicks ass."

:P